Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Family Problems (i dont really know a good title)

Spikes Prolouge

by danteizbadazz 0 reviews

The prolouge to my story/fic of my 1st created character Spike

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Dante, Sparda, Vergil, Other - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 452 words

0Unrated
Spike jumped into the air dodging the attack from the two Sin Scissors. He pulled out his guns and fired at one of the monsters. "A little help would be nice cousin." Spike said to his cousin Victor who was just standing there doing nothing. Spike ducked and threw his guns into the air and grabbed his sword and jumped forward slicing threw the second monster. Spike jumped back and caught his guns and put them in their holsters. Spike walked over to his cousin. He was almost to his cousins side when out of no where Victor drew out one of his guns and shot it right at Spikes head. Spike sidestepped so it wouldn't return him to hell and he had to fight his way back out but he didn't side step far enough and the bullet hit him in the head still but not where it was intended but it still did some damage. Spike started to stumble and everything was blurry. Before Spike fainted he heard the words "Go back to hell and stay there." Victor said and walked off leaving Spike laying past out in the middle of the street.

End of Flashback

Back in the present time Spike was sitting behind a desk in a building that he had broken into a week ago and made it his home. He couldn't stop remembering that flashback it happened every day for the past five years. He wondered why would his cousin Victor want him to go back to hell that had grown together and always fought together and protect each other. There was the thought of the person not being his real cousin just a clone or shadow but Spike wouldn't be leave it. The outside in the streets came the sick evil laughing of some Scissors all kinds then there were roars from another monster and lots of other sounds.

A building crumbles and falls outside across the street of where Spike was.

Spike jumped up out of his chair and grabbed his trench coat and put it on. "Is there every a day where I don't have to kill someone or something."Spike said to himself. Spike kicked the door open and saw a dozen Scissors outside waiting for him. There were five Death Scissors and seven Sin Scissors. "Well lets get it on."Spike said to himself before jumping into the air but then returning to the ground without doing anything. "What the fuk are you doing here! And boy do you have some nerve coming near me I went away to stay away from you!" Spike said in a very mean voice directed to Victor who was standing about 50 feet away from him.
Sign up to rate and review this story