Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Family Problems (i dont really know a good title)

Chapter 1: Unfinished Busniess

by danteizbadazz 1 review

This is chapter 1 of my fic for Spike and it includes Spike,Victor, & Clyde and also just so yall don't get lost there is a fake spike and fake victor so when the real spike and victor fight at the...

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 565 words

1Exciting
Spike was looking at his cousin Victor. He drew out his sword and was ready to fight Victor. With a snap of Victors fingers all the monsters dissapeared and Spike was on the ground.

"Ok I see how it is cousin you are a cheater and a quick one."

Spike said as he kicked his cousin in the chest making him fly off of him. Spike got to his feet and grabbed his sword and charged Victor sword ready. Victor drew out his sword and swung it at Spike and missed Spike had ducked under the sword and jumped forward striking Victor in the chest. Victor dropped his sword and grabbed onto Spikes with both hands and pulled it right out of his chest and kicked Spike in the chest and sent him flying. Spike went flying threw the air and came to an almost complete stop when he hit something and knocked it down and knocked himself onto the ground also a few feet from the thing he had hit. It was another person that was wearing a black jean jacket.

"I'm sorry for knocking you down but if i may ask what are you doing in a deserted town?"

Spike asked the person.

"Well First off my name is Clyde and this isn't a deserted town because i'm on my way to return a book to the libary that i got about Sparda."

Clyde had said as he had gotten to his feet and looked over at Spike. Mean while Victor was still where the battle had started. Victor still had Spikes sword in his hands and he just threw it up into the air and teleported to where Spike was. Spike was on the ground still when he saw his sword appear above him and come down at him.

"O **!"

Spike said as the sword was almost ontop of him now he rolled out of the way and got up to his feet and grabbed the sword and threw it quickly infront of him but it didn't do anything Victor had caught the sowrd in mid air. Victor grabbed the sword by its handle and threw it back at Spike but Spike didn't catch it. The impact of the sword had hitten him right in the center of his chest and threw him back a few feet. Spike went to grab the sword and pull it out of himself when Victor appeared infront of him and pushed it in even farther into Spikes chest.

"Hopefully this will finish you off for once and for all."

Victor said as he stabbed Spike with his own sword now leaving Spikes sword still in his chest. Spike dropped to his knees and his vision started to blur and he was bleeding really badly.

"This is not the end I will win in the end and you will not kill me I will come back and kill you cousin you can count on it."

Spike said before falling to the ground passed out but looking as he was dead because when he fell to the ground he had shoven his whole sword threw his body and he just laid there limp. Victor just walked off away with his sword in his hand and as he passed Clyde he said.

"Don't worrie I was just taking care of some family problems."

Victor said to Clyde before vanashing.
Sign up to rate and review this story