Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everybody Loves Cookies

Everybody Loves Cookies

by Kyoko-Uchiha 1 review

Orochimaru shows up and tries to get everyone to join the dark side for the cookies...but they all say no. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Sorry, HA! Orochimaru dies, but Orochimaru recruits Chouji because he a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 414 words

-1TrainWreck
Orochimaru came to Konoha after the Chuunin exams to find that everyone had become Chuunins and their favorite snacks were cookies! I like cookies too! Anyways so Orochimaru goes to find everyone at the Sakura festival, and some very odd new couples.
"Everyone please LISTEN UP YOU ASSES!" Orochimaru yells
Everyone gives him attention, "Thank you, now i am looking for new recruits, you should join me because we have cookies! COOKIES PEOPLE COOKIES! Doesn't get much better than that."
"I agree," Chouji yells up to him
"No way will we ever join you you son of a bitch!" yells Sasuke
"Well Sasuke, you've certainly grown up since i last saw you, did you tell anyone about what happened between us last time we saw each other? I certainly hope not," says Orochimaru,
"That's disgusting, I didn't tell anyone, I thought that was what Kabuto was for, I feel so violated," Sasuke says.
"Good," says Orochimaru
"Now, WHO WANTS COOKIES?!" Yells orochimaru,
Sasuke sends a flying kick to orochimaru, who catches his foot and throws him down on the ground. He suddenly gets attacked by the new tag-team couple of Neji and Hinata, they land on the ground and then go to find Sasuke. "Are you okay?" Neji asks, "Yeah," he says getting up to go get some cookies from his house. When he gets to his house, he sees someone in his kitchen. "Who the fuck are you?" he asks, then he turns on the lights and sees it's Chouji and Ino. Chouji for the food, and Ino to try to make Sasuke fall for her...again. "Get out of my house you fuckers!" he yells, and then he sees another figure appear, "I told you i'd come back," says the voice, the figurs steps into the light and there is MORE THAN ONE PERSON! It's the new, very disturbing couple of Orochimaru and Sasuke's own brother...Itachi Uchiha. "Little brother, I never thought you would have gotten sucked into Orochimaru's dirty games, but it's believable, so tell me, what did you tell that 'Lady friend' of yours? What was her name, oh yes it was Sakura wasn't it?" he asks, "I didn't tell her anything, so get out of here," he says, Orochimaru steps forward, "No I don't think i can," he says. He reaches out a hand and pulls Sasuke forward with his hands and into his arms, "Now where did we leave off?"







..........."What happened to the cookies?" asks Chouji...
Sign up to rate and review this story