Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

Finishing Up The Tour

by Dancemandydance 6 reviews

Ryan comes to help Edge Me Out finish the tour with the boys...and he brings someone Kat wishes he hadn't

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1373 words

1Ambiance
-Kat's POV-

Thank God for Pete. He always makes everything okay. I remember a couple of weeks after I moved in I got really sick and he was there with me almost the entire time, bringing me soup and magazines and sitting and watching movies with me. He didn't care that I was sick, he still cuddled up to me, just like he was now. He is so close to me that it feels like we're one person, his stomach pressed tightly against my back, his arm holding me just below my breasts, his hot breath warming my neck.

"Hey guys, we're here," Joe yells, patting the fabric that shields Pete's bunk from the rest of the world. He stirs behind me and I cuddle up to him, rubbing my ass slightly against his crotch.

"Mmmm," he whispers. "That feels good. I love your ass so much," he says, pinching my butt.

"OUCH! Peter!" I yell, slapping his hand.

"Oh you were asking for it, Kat." I turn to him and shrug. "God, you're beautiful. Do you mind if I lay next to you and watch you smile?"

"Way to quote yourself, Peter," I say, hitting his chest and then rubbing where I hit, looking up at him. "It's cute though...and the answer is yes as long as I can do the same to you." We sit and stare at each other, smiling.

"Guys, we're at the venue," Patrick yells. "Kat, we gotta sound check." I groan and sit up. Pete runs his hand up the back of my shirt and rubs the small of my back.

"We can continue this later," he giggles. "Let's go." He gets up and takes my hand.

That night goes great, probably the best we've ever done. Patrick's really made me try harder. I feel like since he's responsible for my success, I really need to give it my A-game. I'm going to miss him playing with us, but I'm so excited about Ryan coming, too. Ryan and I have only met a couple of times, but we always got along really well. Brendon and I were another story...he is such a cocky ass. We just butt heads. Pete thinks its hilarious and for a while he suspected it was "sexual tension", but I re-assured him that wasn't the case. Sure, Brendon's gorgeous, but he knows he is and makes sure everyone else knows it. One of the reasons I love Pete is because he doesn't know how gorgeous he is. Sure, he stares in the mirror and fixes with his hair, but it's because he's never satisfied.

We arrive at the next venue and Pete says that we're going to meet up with Ryan for lunch. We walk into the restaurant and there's Ryan...and Brendon.

"Oh God, what is he doing here?" I hiss at Pete.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Brendon decided to come along with Ryan because they're working on songs for their next album," he says, hugging my side. "Don't worry, you don't have to talk to him." He kisses my hair and we walk over to Ryan and Brendon.

"Hey guys!" says Ryan, getting up and hugging both of us. "Wow, Kat you look beautiful." I can't help but blush.

"Thanks. You look great, too!"

"Ok that's enough," giggles Pete. "Hey Bren, good to see you." Brendon's busy talking on his cell phone. Pete shrugs and lets me slide into the booth. He slides in next to me and grabs my thigh, causing me to jump a little. Finally Brendon closes his cell and decides to join the conversation.

"Hi guys."

"Hello, Brendon. How are you?" I say politely...almost too politely.

"I'm good...kinda paturbed we had to fly to Europe in the middle of our songwriting but Ryan insisted. He'd do anything for Pete so..."

"Well I'm sorry you're paturbed," I say, annoyed. Pete pats my thigh as if to say, "simmer down" and I look at him and roll my eyes.

"I saw that," says Brendon.

"Saw what?" I say innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"So...what looks good?" says Ryan, opening his menu.

"I dunno...pasta?" shrugs Pete. "Nice subject change, by the way, Ry. Very smooth."

"Thanks! So Kat, I'm really excited to play with you guys tonight. I'm a big fan."

"Ditto...I mean I'm a fan of yours, too," I giggle.

We finish lunch and get over to the venue. Sound check goes great, but Brendon just sits in the corner and sulks. I wish he would at least try to look like he's not totally pissed off. After sound check, Ryan and Brendon grab a room in the back and work on some songs on Ryan's laptop.

Pete, being the media darling he is, has another interview so I decide to hang with Patrick for the afternoon. We go out and check out a local record store. It's our favorite thing to do together.

"So," Patrick giggles, nudging my arm, "How's it going with Petey?"
"Good."

"Just good? It's not great? Not amazing?" he gasps.

"It's amazing...he's amazing."

"I am so glad you guys are finally together now. He was driving me insane. You know that he wouldn't stop talking about you and how amazing you were even before he met you?"

"Really?" I ask, looking up from the CDs I was browsing through.

"Yeah, he's been in love with you for like...a year. And like...it was cool at first. I thought it was just infactuation. Then you guys met and boom...love. And I knew you loved him the day we had that Star Wars-athon. I swear if you guys didn't tell each other soon I was going to either shoot my eyes and ears out or ...you know...tell you how he felt."

"Haha...you'll shoot your eye out," I sing, hitting my side against his.

"Hahaha...funny. So anyway, what I'm trying to say is I'm really happy you guys are together. I love you both and you guys being together just makes me happy."

I hug Patrick and rest my head on his shoulder. "Awww I love you too, Trick."

Patrick clears his throat and grabs another CD. "So this CD...yeah this looks good." I can't help but giggle at the fact that I made him nervous when I hugged him. He's so adorable. "So the record company wants our duet to be the next single. We're gonna do a video for it and everything soon...that's exciting."

"Yeah, Pete's been working on a treatment. It's really cool." We had made a music video for our single and I got all my first video jitters out of the way, so this time I was really excited. "We're gonna do it when we get back to LA right?"

"Yeah, it's the first thing we're gonna do when we get back. The fans are begging for it."

"Yay! More time with my boys."

"If Pete has his way, you'll be with us all the time," he giggles.

"And are you okay with that? I don't think it's gonna happen. He's not THAT powerful."

"Oh, you'd be surprised."

"Hey guys!" I hear a familiar voice say from the door. It's Pete. He must have finished his interview early. "I finished my interview early so I thought Id join you guys...is that cool?" We both nod and he hugs me from behind.

"How'd sound check go with Ryro? Ha ha that rhymes."

"Really good...he sounds better than me," says Patrick.

"I dunno about that, but he is really good. He knows the songs like the back of his hand. We're gonna be fine for the rest of the tour."

And we were fine for the rest of the tour. Ryan did a great job and Brendon and I even mended our fences. We all got a lot closer and vowed that the next time we go on tour, we'll do it all together. Now we were all flying back to LA and I couldn't wait to get into Peter's bed and sleep.

________________________________________________

I know this chapter's kinda blah, but I promise the next one will be AWESOME. review or I won't post it! OoOo blackmail.
Sign up to rate and review this story