Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The essence of a true shinobi

The essence of a true shinobi

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano battles neiji hyuuga

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Hayate, Ino, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Temari, Tenten, Other - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 586 words

-1MarySue
The Essence of a true shinobi

Neiji stepped forth as Isano smirked as he sat down in the sand. Hyate looked at them both and then signaled, "You may begin!" The crowd cheered as Neji readied himself.
"I must be on my guard, for he will be a tough guy to beat." "So....would you like this to be quick and painful or would you rather just give up and go home now?" Isano said not bothering to look up as he spoke.
Neiji scowled, "Are you joking with me Isano, for I am Neiji Hyuuga and I will not back down from any fight!' Isano grumbled, "Neiji Hyuuga...Neiji Hyuuga...living by a name that was birthed to you will do you no good in the shinobi world. Ninja lesson number 87: forget who you were born to be and become who you were made to be."
Neiji snarled, "Be quiet you imbecile! As if you know what I've been through!" Neiji rushed at Isano with a burst of speed, signaling hand signs as he approached the sitting Isano. "16 Palm Strike!"
Neiji got within arms distance of Isano, outstretching his hand when a lightning flash of green light caught Neiji in his plight and lifted him up to the air, twisting him until he was wrapped in a green mist which tightened at every breath he took.
The crowd gasped and stared horrifically as Neiji hung in the air like a butterfly in his cocoon. "So...this is what the pine forest nin can do!" The third said. Naruto looked on at the battle and sweated, "This is going to be a tough match."
Isano still sat unwavering as Neiji gasped for air. "By the way, Ninja lesson 1...never attack a target without a backup plan." Isano snickered.
Neiji struggled until he blacked out and the mist disappeared as Neiji fell to the earths floor. "No...save him!" Tenten yelled. "He's going to die from that fall!"
Isano let Neiji fall none the less as Hyate watched him intently. Just before Neiji reached the surface, Isano used his green mist to lower him to the floor safely. Hyate smirked, "Well, at least he has a good heart. The winner is Hatakae Isano!"
The crowd roared with amazement or just of sheer terror of what Isano was really capable of. Isano got up from his spot, dusted himself off, and disappeared as he entered the stands as walked to where Isano and Sakura were sitting.
"Oh my gosh...you were amazing!" Isano yelled jumping out of her seat and hugging Isano around the neck. "Uh...thanks." "Yah, you had us freaked when you had Neiji in a cocoon...and dropping from about 1000 feet!" Sakura added.
Isano shrugged as he sat down in between Ino and Sakura. "Well, I did give him an option and he chose otherwise." Kazu and Ira stared at Isano, angered by his stunning performance.
"The next match will be Kazu against Tamari San." Kazu's eyes gleamed with joy as he jumped down from the stadium and landed on the battle field. Tamari used her giant fan to join him. "I have a bad feeling about this guy...maybe it's his eyes."
Kazu smirked as his black eyes eyed Tamari intently. Suddenly he turned into his ferocious wolf form as the crowd gasped and pointed at Kazu's new form. Isano looked at Kazu troubled, for he knew if he turned into this shape he meant business.
"The beginning of the next match begins now!"
Sign up to rate and review this story