Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Her Proposition, For That

by Geets 14 reviews

The morning after, and the take off

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1875 words

0Unrated
Something was brushing against my arm, and I felt someone's lips gently kiss mine. I smiled as I realised it was Brendon, trying to wake me up.

"Morning babe," he smiled warmly.

"Hey," I whispered, my eyes slowly focusing.

"I have been watching you for ages, but I wanted to wake you up. I hope you don't mind..." he smiled cheekily.

"No, no, I probably slept so much 'cause I was so comfortable." I snuggled into his chest and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist too, kissing my forehead, since I was still lying on top of him.

"God, last night was just... fucking amazing, Vicky," Brendon said slowly.

"I know. It was absolutely incredible Bren. I love you so much." I looked up at him to see his beautiful, deep brown eyes.

"I love you too. Probably more than you love me, but you know."

I scoffed at him. "Er, excuse me; I think you should get inside of my head."

"I think I'm already in your pants, so that shouldn't be too difficult," he laughed, smirking at me cockily.

I slapped him around his head playfully, getting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"Hey, I was only kidding," Brendon said, gently holding my wrists in his hands so I couldn't get away. He pulled me back towards him and he embraced me lovingly, our tongues meeting in a small war.

I sat over him, pushing him up against the headboard, deepening the kiss. I love making out with this guy. He is a fantastic kisser. We made out for a little while, until I pulled away sharply, climbing out of bed. I looked back at Brendon, who gave me a confused, sad pouty look.

"What? I need a shower," I smirked seductively, turning on my heels and heading towards the bathroom, Brendon following right behind me like a sheep. I put the water on in the shower as he pushed me inside, sliding the door shut.

-----------------

Holding hands, we entered the kitchen with goofy smiles on our faces. I couldn't contain my happiness, so naturally, Ryan and Spencer automatically asked why we were so happy.

"Hey guys!" I chirped in, sitting in Brendon's lap at the table. I was pretty damn hungry: we never actually ate anything last night.

"Hi... why are you so happy? It's kinda creepy," Spence joked.

"What, can't I be happy now?" I smiled widely.

"Uhuh... what's up with you two?" Ryan asked curiously.

Brendon and I looked at each other and laughed together, causing more strange looks from the other two. Jon emerged just then to see the 'confusing' scene.

"Hey, what's going on here?" he joined us all at the table.

"God knows, they just started laughing," Spence described.

"Oh my god, you two totally had sex yesterday," Jon suddenly concluded. That stopped us laughing.

"What?!" we both exclaimed.

"Oh my god, Jon, you're right," Ryan said, slightly in shock but mostly amused.

"Hold up, how can you just assume that we had sex?" Brendon asked, trying to cover it up.

"Er, 'cause there's a light on you're head flashing /'No longer a virgin'/!" Spence laughed.

I gave them all a shy smile, while Brendon glared at them. They simply laughed.

"Ok, so maybe we did..." I said quietly.

"Wow, I can't believe that Brendon finally fucked someone. How was she?" Jon laughed.

"Hey, 'she' is right here!" I stood up.

"Well, Vicky was amazing," Brendon replied, hugging me sweetly. I felt so special, and loved. They all "awww"ed at us.

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet," I said, excusing myself. I had a sense that they wanted to talk among themselves.

-----------------

"Oh my god, dude, I can't believe you slept with Vicky. Wasn't it kinda soon?" Spence asked Brendon, leaning closer.

"I dunno... maybe, but... I love her so much," Brendon smiled.

"You what?" Jon's eyes widened immediately.

"I love her. I don't know what I would've done if we hadn't made up last night. I'm just crazy about her, I dunno what it is."

"Bren, I'm happy for you!" Ryan said, hugging Brendon. The other two agreed and hugged him too.

"But there's just one thing Bren," Jon started. "She's leaving today."

----------------

I walked back into the kitchen, sensing a slight edge in their moods. Nevertheless, I still walked over to Brendon smiling softly.

"Hey, babe, can I just have a word with you?" Brendon asked me quietly. Oh god, what had happened now?

"Er, yeah, sure." He led me out of the room into the living room.

"Vicky, you know I love you, but what are we going to do?" I gave him a puzzled look. "I mean, you're going back to the UK today."

My heart sank. I had completely forgotten about that: I was having so much fun with Brendon, and last night had been so incredible that I totally forgot about leaving. "Oh god, I forgot I was leaving..." I shook my head sadly, cursing my temporary memory blip.

"Yeah... well, I guess we have e-mail and text and stuff..."

"Wait... what if you come with me?"

"Huh?"

"What if you come and visit me for a few days in England! I mean, if you're not too busy or anything," I suggested hopefully.

"Are you serious? You want me to come and stay?"

"Yeah, totally! I'd love to have you over for a while 'cause I'm not ready to say goodbye yet!"

"Ok, yeah! I'll come and stay with you!" Brendon got excited then and lifted me in the air, squeezing me tightly.

"This is going to be so much fun!" I said.

"I know! I can't wait!" Brendon smiled to me happily. He placed me down gently, bringing me closer into a kiss. Every time he kissed me it felt like I had left this world and floated into ecstasy, it was just that great.

As we broke apart, I thought of something: "Oh, crap, I'd better let my mom and dad know... that could be fun..."

"Ah, yeah... well, I'll be here."

"Giving me support or trying to make out with me?" I laughed.

He pouted, "Well, whatever you want, babe."

"Maybe I'll just leave out the fact that we had sex... maybe I'll just tell her we're friends!" I concluded, laughing. I dialled the number and my mom picked up almost immediately.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey mom."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... I just wanted to ask you something."

"Ok."

"Er... would it be alright if, er... if one of the guys from Panic! could come and stay with us for a few days?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh, er... is it just one of them?" she sounded very taken aback.

"Yes, it's Brendon Urie, the singer." Brendon smiled at me strangely, winding his arms around me, so close that he could hear our conversation. I was really uncomfortable now.

"Oh yeah, the singer... do you have a poster up on your wall of him?" Fuck.

Brendon leaned over my shoulder, showing me a smug smile. I tried to wriggle out of his grip a little (I was burning up like hell!) but he still held onto me and continued to listen.

"Er... uhuh, yeah... so would it be ok?" I was desperate to finish this phone call as soon as I could.

"Erm... well, I've never met him though..." Crap, she's not going to say yes, is she? "I guess so... is it just him?"

"Yeah, it's just Brendon coming over."

"How come the others aren't?"

"Er... 'cause I'm kinda dating Brendon..." I finally let spill.

She coughed lightly. "You're dating him? How old is he?"

"19..."

There was a pause. "When is your plane arriving?"

I pulled a puzzled look. "About 5 in the morning, but that's American time. It would be about... 11, I think."

"Ok, I'll pick you both up from Heathrow then."

My face turned into a huge smile. "Seriously? It's ok for him to come over?" Brendon and I looked at each other cheerfully.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Thank you so much mom! I'll see you tomorrow then, right?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then, love."

"Ok, I'll see you then!" After she hung up, I turned around to meet Brendon's contagiously beautiful smile.

--------------------

"I can't thank you all enough for everything you've done for me this week! I love you all for it!" I exclaimed.

"I know! I've had such a fantastic time!" Ryan said, hugging me goodbye.

"Keep in touch, ok? I've really enjoyed getting to know you," Spence hugged me too.

"Definitely. Oh my god, that's bizarre: I'm friends with Panic! at the Disco!" I laughed. They smiled shyly to me; they didn't like being referred to as being famous. "You know, I absolutely love the fact that you guys are all so down to earth, and you're not big headed but the complete opposite!"

I made them blush then. Jon just came and hugged me, and as he pulled away, he said, "You're a great kid, and I hope all works out for you and Brendon. Come and visit some time! We won't take no for an answer."

Their girlfriends were around too, so they said goodbye to me as well before Brendon and I started to move our suitcases into the car. Ryan and Keltie had offered to take us, rather than taking a cab. After speaking to my mom, we told the guys that Brendon wanted to come and stay for a bit at my house, and they all agreed.

"Bye!" I called. Brendon went to hug all of his best friends and their girlfriends, before leaving as well.

We got to the airport quickly and since we were taking their own plane, there was hardly any waiting before we boarded the plane.

"I love you," Brendon told me lovingly. I love to hear him say that; almost as much as I love him.

"Sweetie, I love you too." He pulled me into a gentle kiss before the plane began to move. We sat in our separate seats while we took off, holding hands, our fingers intertwined together, until the seatbelt sign went off. The chairs we were sitting in were huge and squishy, easily big enough to fit two people. It was obvious that Brendon wanted to explore that, as he got up and climbed on top of me suddenly. He kissed me passionately. He held my cheeks in his palms gently, and the journey was over much sooner than I thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god!! That was the end of the story lovies!! I hope you liked it, and if you did, I love reviews! But I still stand by the fact that constructive criticism is appreciated too :D

For those of you who are going into withdrawal symptoms (I doubt any of you are... maybe a couple), I think I'm actually going to make this into a Trilogy!!! 'Cause you're all fabulous, and I'm going to incorporate another story idea I had into this one. I won't post it yet though; I might start writing it, but I won't post it yet. So look out for it in the future!! :DDD Geets xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story