Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

I Can See The Venom In Your Eyes

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Damn that Pete Wentz. He told me that Snakes On A Plane rocked. Damn him to hell! I watched it two days ago. I haven't slept scince then. Grrr....Well Enjoy the chapter. :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 911 words

0Unrated
"So, Ryan, what are your intentions with my sister?" Spencer asked in a stern voice. Ryan looked up at him with a mouthful of waffles. The breakfast table was silent except for the chewing noises and the occasional cough. Chelsea sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Spence! You're not my Dad! You're my brother! I'd expect you to be happy for me!" Chelsea groaned slightly.
"I know, but I just want to make sure you're okay and safe." Spencer sighed. Chelsea lightly smiled and placed her hand on top of Spencer's.
"Look, I appreciate you caring and all but I've known Ryan for a long time. Like, since, grade 3. He's a good person." Chelsea sighed. Spencer sighed and they all looked over at Ryan. He had his fork by his lips, his cheeks were puffed out from stuffing waffles in his mouth, and he had little lines of syrup dripping from his bottom lip. He looked up at everyone with wide eyes.
"Whaf?" He asked with his mouth still full. Everyone burst into laughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Chelsea stood up to answer it. The moment she opened it, someone had run from the table right past her to tackle who ever was in the doorway. Brendon hugged KK tightly and kissed her passionately. Chelsea giggled slightly.
"You guys having pancakes or something?" KK asked when they broke off.
"Waffles. How can you tell?" Brendon asked. KK licked her lips slightly.
"Because I can taste the syrup on your lips." She giggled.
"Well, don't stand outside, come on in." Chelsea said and led the happy couple back in the house.
"Oh hey KK! What brings you around?" Spencer asked. He stood up and took in his and Jon's plates. Ryan was still eating.
"Well, two things actually. First I came by to see my little Breny Bear," KK explained while cuddling with Brendon on the couch. "And I wanted to come and see if you guys knew about the thunder storm." She finished. Chelsea laughed lightly.
"Black out too?" Chelsea asked. KK nodded. Jon squealed and everyone stared at him in wonder.
"We can get like a tent and flashlights and candles and lots of food and a portable DVD player and lot's of movies!" He squealed again in excitement. Spencer considered this.
"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Then we can invite Taylor and Danny over!" Spencer added. Jon smiled and nodded.
"Spencer? Can KK stay with us tonight? We haven't seen each other in a god awful long time and I promise we won't do anything...dirty." Brendon pleaded while holding a giggling KK tightly. Spencer smiled and nodded. Brendon pumped a fist in the air and did a little victory dance. He stopped mid-running man to realize that everyone was staring at him strangely. Ryan finished his breakfast and cleaned up before joining the rest of the gang. Spencer and Jon ran quickly to the phone to call their girlfriends.
"Well, I guess you guys need to get more clothes for tonight then." Chelsea said.
*********
Ryan, Jon, Brendon, and KK all ventured home to gather more clothes for the night while Spencer and Chelsea set up the tent. They pushed all the furniture to the edges and brought out the tent from the camping supplies.
"There's gonna be ton's of room in here!" Chelsea said as she studied the box. Spencer was setting up the tent.
"How many does it fit?" Spencer asked.
"Twenty people! /LOADS/ of room!" Chelsea replied excitedly. Spencer laughed and got it set up. The rest of the gang returned from home and set their bags upstairs. Jon and Brendon helped Spencer set the tent up, seeing as how he was having difficulties. Ryan, KK, and Chelsea ran upstairs to get food, candles, flashlights, drinks, movies and the portable DVD player. They spent all day setting up. Soon, it was 7:30 and everyone decided to change into their pyjamas. Spencer and Jon's girlfriends were coming in half an hour. Jon claimed the Smith's parents room and Spencer claimed his room. Brendon and Ryan stood in a single file line outside the bathroom. KK was in the bathroom at the moment and seemed to be taking a long time. Chelsea walked by and grabbed Ryan's hand. He stood still and Chelsea turned to look at him.
"Well, come on!" Chelsea laughed and dragged Ryan to her room. She shut the door to the catcalls of Brendon.
"What? Do you need to talk to me or something?" Ryan asked worriedly. Chelsea laughed until she realized he wasn't kidding.
"Ryan you're so innocent." Chelsea giggled and pulled her shirt over her head. Ryan swallowed hard and turned around and took off his shirt as well. When he was in his boxers he took a tiny peak at Chelsea. She was in her bra and panties and was bending down to pick up her pyjama shirt. Chelsea heard him take a deep breath and started to feel slightly devious.
"What's wrong hunn?" She asked while walking closer to him. His breath caught in his throat as he turned to face her.
"Nothing!" He replied and his voice cracked slightly. Chelsea giggled and he cleared his throat before repeating his answer.
"Am I making you nervous?" Her tone dropped to a husky voice. Ryan was tripping on his words and was stammering.
********
After their...moment, Chelsea and Ryan joined the rest of the gang to meet Taylor and Danny.
Sign up to rate and review this story