Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Talk

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

A drunken night at a Fall Out Boy concert.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 700 words

0Unrated
Pete munched on his cornflakes while tapping his foot to the beat of his own song.
"I'm not a shoulder-" the music stopped.
"HEy," mouthful of cornflakes Pete spun around," I was- oh hi."
Lara and Doc were standing at the doorway. Lara's hand was on the radio. She was wearing his tight shirt that read 'Break Dance, Not Hearts' (Pete thought back to when he had been lucky enough to see her wonderful...bosom) and a pair of gray black skinny jeans. Pete was trying no to pant. Doc was wearing his turquoise polo shirt and a pair of his black skinny jeans.
'My...she fills out that shirt well. Almost better than Lara. They should have a contest-'
"Um, sorry about that. Andy is...I don't know but he'll be in here soon."
"And Patrick?" Doc pulled her wet hair back into a long ponytail, raising her shirt up.
'Neck. Stomach. Tan. Navel tattoo.' Pete thought, completely entranced in his own horniness.
"Pete?"
"Hmm? What?" Pete blinked a few times.
Lara giggled,"Where's Patrick?"
"Oh yeah." He jumped up and slid in between the two girls. He glanced back while he walked down the hall to check out Lara's butt again. He rounded the corner and entered the other hall.
"Pat. Patrick. Patrick!" Pete did a running jump onto Patrick's bed.
:Ahh! Mmff! Geddahewlofffme!" Patrick's muffled voice groaned. Pete rolled off Pat to the ther side of the bed."Go away, Pete. I'm tired. I need to sleep."
Pete propped his arms up and set his head on his hands, twisting his legs around like a little school girl."Nope. You need to go into the kitchen. A very pretty girl is waiting there trying to figure out 'What exactly did I do last night? Or do i mean /who/?'"
Patrick sat up quickly,"Doc?"
Pete nodded, "yep."
"Get out! I gotta get ready!"

Doc sat on the counter waiting for her toast to pop and lara was fishing around the cabinet for something to eat, when Andy walked in toweling his hair dry. He smiled timidly at Doc who winked and smiled back. Doc watched him check out Lara's butt. She stifled a laugh and Andy blushed.
"You would think they would have more vegan things since Andy's vegan, but," Lara bent forward more and her voice strained with effort," all they have is canned clam chowder and mac and cheese packets."
She stood up holding a mini box of Cheerios but dropped them seeing Andy.
"Oh my God!" Andy looked startled and Lara lbushed. She quickly stooped down and picked up the box."Sorry. I didn't mean to dis your food. I was just-and you know, you were right there and"
"Oh, yeah, it's uh fine, I mean, I don't care. well no I do but..."
Doc looked back and forth between them. Seeing two twenty somethings nervous over cereal like akward teenagers was quite a luaugh. she burst out laughing. Andy and Lara looked over to her quickly. They had forgotten she was there.
"You guys...are just a great might laugh." She said still laughing,"It's not like the two of you were talking about reproductive organs or anything."
Andy blushed and Lara's mouth dropped open. Doc's toast popped and she grabbed it. She hopped off the counter and took a bite of it.
"Oh! Now you can talk about them though. Namely your own and their meeting last night. S'later." With that Doc left the kitchen on a cheery note.
"Oh. Um, well, might as well." Lara smiled nervously.
'What's wrong I charmed him like mad last night-what I can remember of it-And now I'm all weird and scared.'
"You might want to sit. I'm not sure if you'll be shocked about t or whatever. Not that this is a usual thing for you." Andy blurted out. He added quickly,"If it is, I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, you know."
Lara smiled and touched his heavily tattooed arm as she sat down at the table. He was very cute when he was flustered.
"Just tell me what you remember."

"So let me get this straight. We didn't have sex?"
stupid mom.
Sign up to rate and review this story