Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

Wardrobe is a Bitch

by Dancemandydance 8 reviews

The guys and Kat go to the wardrobe day before the video shoot and meet a new person who could be a burden to all their lives...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 2380 words

2Hot
-Kat's POV-

I wake up and find Pete cuddling up to me, his arm around my stomach and his head lying on my chest; the exact opposite of how we usually lay. For some reason I love this...he looks so precious and silent, which is a rare thing when it comes to Pete. His bangs are in his eyes and he has a sad look on his face. He cuddles up to me, squeezing me closer to him and I can hear him whisper "no". I run my hand down his back and he opens his eyes.

"Sorry, baby...I didn't mean to wake you," I whisper. "You sounded like you were having a bad dream," I say, rubbing his back and giving him a sweet smile. He props his chin up on my chest and smiles up at me.

"No...its ok." He slips his hand up my shirt and rubs my stomach with his hand. "I was having a bad dream."

"Yeah?" I cock my head to the side and frown at him. "What about?"

"Oh...it's nothing," he says as he sits up and messes up his hair with his hand. "Forget about it."

"No," I say, rubbing his thigh, "tell me." I do my famous pout thing...it always works on Peter.

"It was just...well you cheated on me," he says, his voice shaking like he's about to cry. "And I caught you...and it was really bad."

"I cheated on you? With who?" I scoot next to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Brendon."

"Ha ha...are you kidding me? Like I," I lay a kiss on his lips, "would ever," another kiss, "choose that little diva over you." I kiss my finger seductively and put it to his lips. He smiles and shrugs.

"I dunno...it was really bad though. I caught you guys and I..." he stops and looks down. "I almost slapped you." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh God...Pete," I say, pulling him into me. "You'll never have to worry about slapping me because I will never..." I put my hands on either side of his face and look into his eyes. "...ever cheat on you. I..." I kiss his lips softly but he pulls away.

"You what?"

"Nothing..."

"No...you what?" he says urgently, a slight tint of fear to his voice.

"I love you and I see myself spending the rest of my life with you," I spit out very fast, looking down. He puts his hand below my chin and lifts my head, gazes into my eyes and kisses me deeply. He parts from my lips and I sit there, breathless from the kiss.

"Katrina...I see that, too. I love you, angel." He runs the back of his fingers along my cheek before kissing me again, softer this time. "Now, let's get ready to go down to the studio and try on the wardrobe for the video shoot." I nod and we get up and go take a shower together.

A couple of hours later we arrive at the studio. Patrick, Joe, and Andy are already there trying things on. Patrick has a suit on, Joe has his boxers on, and Andy has jeans and a t-shirt on.

"Hi guys," I wave as I walk in.

"Whoa! Kat...hi," Joe stammers, putting his arms over his stomach. "Where's Pete?"

"He's talking to Ferguson. That boy is a never-ending fountain of ideas."

"Tell me about it..." laughs Patrick.

"Are you Kat?" asks a very pretty young woman. She's blonde, tan, skinny, and tall. I'm assuming she's the costumer. I nod and she smiles. "Ok I got some stuff for you to try on. This..." she says, grabbing a tiny black dress, "...is for the club scene. You can try that on first."

"Thanks." I take it and go into the other room; there is no way I'm getting naked in front of those boys. I put on the dress and look in the mirror. It's tiny and I feel a little slutty. I look down and adjust the top part when I hear a whistle behind me. I look up and see Pete in the mirror, leaning against the doorframe.

"Holy Lord that is hot," he says, walking towards me and putting his hands around my waist. "I will have no trouble acting like I'm lusting over you when you're wearing that, sexy thing," he whispers in my ear before nibbling on it. He's been doing that a lot now since I begged him to do it the last time we made love...I love it.

"Yeah? I dunno...I feel kinda slutty."

"You could never be slutty. You just look extremely," he hisses into my neck and pulls me tight against him, "sexy."

"Peter...not here," I warn, putting my hand on his and patting it.

"What? Can't I say my girlfriend looks sexy?" he pouts.

"Not when you say it like that...and you know what the nibbling does to me. Not fair," I whine, pushing myself away from him. "You should go try your wardrobe on baby." Just then the costumer walks in.

"Wow that looks amazing," she gasps, looking at me and then at Pete. "Hi...I'm Tiffany," she says, extending her hand to Pete and giving him a sexy smile. She better not...

"Hi...Pete. Nice to meet you." He smiles at her like he smiles at everyone, making the knot in my stomach loosen. I walk up to him and put my arms around his waist and kiss his cheek.

"Are you two..." she points at us and we nod. "Awww that's so cute," she says, but I can tell she's being anything but genuine. "Pete, why don't you come with me. We have some stuff for you to try on." He nods and squeezes my hand before walking out the door. I walk in soon after, being careful to knock first in case Joe is in his boxers again. I walk in and find Patrick trying on some hats, alone.

"Where are the rest of the guys?"

"We don't all get naked together...anymore," he giggles, "they're in other rooms trying shit on. Hey...which hat should I wear for the performance scene?" He lifts up two hats in his hands. "Nice dress...by the way," he says, blushing.

I walk up to him and take the hats. I put one on his hand and shake my head. "Nuh uh." I put the other one on. "Yup...that one. It's very Tricky." He looks at me and smiles. "So you excited about our little video romance?"

"Oh yes...you know it. I can't wait for Ferguson to call 'cut' and have Pete come over and kick the shit out of me," he mocks.

"You know that won't happen, dork wad," I say, slapping his arm. "Pete wrote the damn thing when he was in love with me...we aren't gonna get hot and heavy. Just a little kiss on the cheek or something."

"Yeah...you're right. It'll be fine." I smile and pat his head and Pete walks in, dressed in black dress pants and a white dress shirt. He looks so amazingly sexy I almost faint.

"Wow...Pete," I say, staring at him with my jaw practically touching the floor. Tiffany walks in behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder. My jaw comes up and my teeth clench together.

"Doesn't he look amazing?" she says. I nod and walk over to him and put my fingers through his belt loops, looking up at him seductively.

"You look very amazing, Pete." He blushes and rubs my shoulders.

"Yeah Pete...you look so fucking sexy," jokes Patrick.

"Thank you!"

Over the next couple of hours we try on a couple more things and then head out to get a good nights sleep before we begin a 3-day shoot tomorrow. Patrick decides to come over and watch movies with us. I love when its just us three, we're like the 3 musketeers. I always sit in the middle of them, holding the popcorn in my lap and laughing at the jokes they make about the movie.

We haven't hung out, just the three of us, since before Pete and I were together so now it's a little different. I'm closer to Pete tonight, holding his hand. They decide to watch a scary movie, Saw, which I've never seen and frankly don't want to see. I wrap myself in a blanket and cuddle up to Pete, putting my head on his shoulder. Every time something scary comes up they swear they will tell me so I can shield my eyes, but they get a kick out of watching me scream so they thought it would be funny NOT to tell me. Pete will be sorry later when it's time to sleep and I keep waking up screaming.

"I hate you guys," I pout, getting up.

"Baby, come on. We're just playing...we won't do it again. Come back down," he says, grabbing me and pulling me down to him. He plants a big kiss on my lips and Patrick whines.

"Seriously...get a room."

"Patrick we need to find you a lady," Pete smiles. "What about that Tiffany girl? She's cute..." He did NOT just say that.

"Yeah she's hot...but not so much for me. Now shut up...the movie's getting good."

We watch the rest of the movie and then watch a happy movie at my request so I can get all those gruesome images out of my mind. We watch Cinderella and I sing along to all the songs. Pete loves it when I sing like a princess...he's such a nerd.

"My little princess," he says, kissing my head as the credits start to roll.

"How are you so good at singing that stuff and so so sooo good at singing rock and roll," Patrick asks. "It boggles my mind!"

"The same way you're amazing at singing Fall Out Boy and Nat King Cole...magic," I say, waving my hands in front of my face like I'm about to do a magic trick. "That's some Criss Angel shit right thur!"

"Wow," Patrick giggles, grabbing my hands. "You are such a major nerd. You and Petard belong together." I laugh and fall back into Pete's arms. "I think I'm gonna call it a night. It was fun guys..." he says, getting up. Pete and I get up and walk him to the door.

"Night Patrick, kiss you tomorrow!" I yell as he walks out to his car. Pete tugs me close to him and gives me a growl.

"He may get to kiss you, but I get to do...everything else," he says, looking me up and down. I gaze into his eyes and lick my lips seductively, rubbing my leg against his calf. "Mmmm," he sighs.

"Let's go upstairs, Peter," I say, grabbing his hand and walking up the stairs. We get into the room and I put my back to the wall, pulling him close to me by his shirt and kissing him passionately.

"Whoa," he gasps after our lips part. He looks up and down my body and then starts to kiss my neck. "I love this side of you, Kat," he says as he kisses my jawbone.

"I can tell," I giggle as I rub my leg against his crotch, feeling his erection through his pants. I run my hand down his chest and put my hands on the bottom of his t-shirt, lifting it up over his head. Once its on the floor he puts his arms to the wall, locking me in, and starts kissing me harder than he's ever kissed me before. I pull him into me by his waist and push my thigh against him harder, making him moan into my lips.

"Oh God, Kat." I nod and push him away from the wall and walk him over to the bed, pushing him down. I smile down at him as I undress myself slowly, driving him crazy with lust. He takes off his pants and boxers and gets into the bed, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Katrina I can't take it anymore," he says breathlessly as I take off my panties. "Come here." I crawl onto the bed and get under the covers. He kisses me passionately and pulls me on top of him. I kiss down his neck, biting him gently in between kisses. He moans and rubs my back, almost clawing at it with lust. "Kat...you're so fucking sexy."

"So are you," I say, kissing down his chest to his stomach where I lick the outline of his bartskull tattoo.

"Holy shit..." he moans, "Kat I'm going to...you need to..." I nod and come back up to his level. I sit on him and slid him into me and begin to make love to him. He sighs and leans his head back. I lean down and kiss his throat, sucking gently on his Adam's apple. He puts his hands on my hips, caressing them to the rhythm of my thrusts. I drove him so crazy beforehand that he doesn't last as long as he usually does, and pretty soon he moans out in pleasure. The sound of him getting off sends me into an orgasm. I lean back and grab my hair, moaning loudly. After I'm done I slide off of him and lay on his side.

"It just gets better and better every time," I whisper, looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't last long...but I almost didn't last at all. You turned me on so much during foreplay. The licking...oh my God," he gasps, putting his hand on my stomach and caressing it gently.

"Don't be sorry...it felt amazing. I just love making you feel good."

"I've never felt that good before...ever," he says, kissing my forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I yawn.

"Go to sleep now...big day tomorrow," he says, pulling me into his chest and petting my head. I nod and drift off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

Review or i'll cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story