Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My. Chemical. Romance.

by Cerediwen 3 reviews

The musings of a terrified fan.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 292 words - Complete

0Cliche
A/N: Very short. Just something I came up with.
Disclaimer: Yeah, you know for once, I do own!

She looks at you with confusion slowly spreading across her pale cheeks as her lips form the words that have echoed from them with so much love and admiration thousands of times in the last months. "My. Chemical. Romance."
You nod quickly, running a hand through your long red hair "Yeah...My Chem...Gerard Way? The ones you adore?" She seems to find this very hard to comprehend, like you're speaking Martian to her or something.
"But..." She stutters a couple of seconds of staring down at her converse clad feet later. "But..."
You sigh and shake your head, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders "Hey, it might never happen." You smile "Buck up and anyway, Dad still has to get the tickets."
She sits down on the carpet, tracing the pattern with her finger and nods slowly "Yeah," She murmurs, lost in her own little world. "I guess." But inside you can tell she's trying to convince herself that it's not going to happen. That really it's all some dream, or that in a couple of days you'll come and sadly tell her that the tickets were out bid and that they weren't going. That's what she's trying to convince herself; but is that what she wants? Hell no.
This girl would kill to go and see My Chemical Romance, to see her heroes, her saviours but most of all to hear his voice. To stand in the same room as Gerard Way. Her lifetime ambition is flashing before her eyes and as much as she tries to convince herself it's all a dream she can't help hoping.

My. Chemical. Romance.
Sign up to rate and review this story