Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Dreams and Prophecies

Dreams and Prophecies

by Momi 2 reviews

Ever since Amy Li moves to the strange town of Ravens Walk where the sun doesn't shine, she has gotten the same nightmare over and over again. It always involves the fictional creatures Vampires, b...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Edward Elric - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 865 words

-1MarySue
You shot up in bed full of fear and anxiety for the third time in the four days since you had first moved to Ravens Walk. It was the same dream every night, but, as usual, you couldn't remember what had happened. Slowly you got out of bed and walked to your bathroom and turned on the cold water.
You watched it run for a moment then slashed some on your face. You had been having the same dream since you had moved to this weird town where the sun never shines. Looking in the mirror you could see your normally pale face was ghostly looking now, making your swade blue eyes stand out greatly.
Grabbing a hair tie and you grab your brush and pulled your long red hair up into a high ponytail. You returned to your room and sat down on my bed. Tomorrow was the first day of school and you still didn't know anyone. Sighing, you turned off your light and went back to sleep, but this time with no dreams.
In the morning you arrived promptly at 8:30 at school. You wandered through the halls of Raven High trying to get used to the place before the bell rang for first period. You noticed the looks you were getting from the students you would pass in the hall and the large crowd of people following you. When you looked back to see what they wanted, they weren't there. "Huh?"
Turning back around, found all of them blocking your path forward. "Ahhh!" you cried out in surprise and jumped back. "How did you do that?" you exclaimed. The tall boy in the front stepped forward a few steps and you backed up just as many.
"It seems to me that we have a mortal among us," he exclaims proudly. The group behind him all laughed mischievously.
"W-what do you m-mean 'mortal'," you stuttered.
"W-what do you m-mean 'mortal'," he mimicked, "You apparently don't know where you at, do you?"
You were so confused. You were at the right high school, you were sure of it. So what could he possibly mean? "I don't understand."
The boy rolled his eyes and sighed, "Of course you don't, human, but, please, allow me to demonstrate." The boy edged closer to you and you instinctively backed away, sensing that something wasn't right.
"Who are you?" you asked. You were so nervous. Who does this guy think he is? The boy took another step closer and grabbed your arm, causing you to jump. "L-Let go, let go of me!" you screech. The boy ignores you and moves your head to one side. You tried to jerk away but his grip was strong.
"H-hey, what do you think you're doing! Get off of me!" you scream. His lips trailed down your neck, sending chills down your spine.
"Mmmm, your blood smells wonderful! Maybe I should keep you and make you my human pleasure puppet." He said into your skin as he pushed you up against the lockers behind you and ran his hands down your body.
Suddenly you felt something graze the soft skin of your neck. All of a sudden it hit you. 'He's a vampire!" With this realization you suddenly jerked away.
"Don't fight it, human. Once all your blood has been drained, it won't hurt anymore." He grabbed you roughly and slammed you into the locker. He moved you head again and as he opened his mouth his fangs elongated.
"No, no, let go! Let go of me!" By now you were struggling to get away. Just as he was about to bit you, you kneed him were the sun don't shine.
"You-you bitch! I'm going to slit your throat and drain your blood and throw your corpse to the school body and watch as they rip you to shreds."
You scrambled away from the group and down the hall with the boy hot on your trail; his lavender eyes glowing dangerously. As you rounded the corner you slammed into someone. Looking up you were happy to see that it wasn't the boy from before; though it was a boy.
He had long blonde hair pulled back into to a ponytail and beautiful golden amber eyes that looked at you in surprise.
"Are you okay?" he asked you while helping you up. Just as you were about to answer, the boy from before skidded around the corner.
"There you are!" he exclaimed. "You thought you could get away from me! You thought you could get away from me!" The boy, his fangs still elongated, started to laugh hysterically as he made his way swiftly toward you.
You squeaked in fear and hid behind the blonde, who looked from you to the enraged vampire, then back at you.
"Greg, back off!" the blonde growled as he stepped fully in front of you.
Greg looked at the blonde in disbelief. "Edward do you not know what she is?! She assaulted me!"
Edward raised a disbelieving eyebrow, then looked at you. You nodded you head yes that you had. Edward just smirked and looked back and Greg.
"I'm sure she had every right to." Edward said calmly.
Sign up to rate and review this story