Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Year's Apologies

Uncle Petey, Joe, Andy, and Tricky Patty.

by aznfoblover 6 reviews

You wanted it folks, and you got it. This is THE SEQUEL to Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out. We're back with Becca and the guys three years later, and people seem to have grown up (seem being the key...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 707 words

1Exciting
=====
Chapter 2
=====

They pulled up to the parking lot of the diner. Strangely, the paparazzi was already there. No one had any clue why. They got out of the car, Patrick and Pete standing on either side of Becca to sheild her and the baby.

"Why the hell are they here? We didn't even know where we were going until we got here," Patrick muttered. Becca shrugged, too afraid of her baby getting jostled too much. Ally woke up due to the bright flashes and gave her mother a curious look.

"Mommy, it's bright," she said quietly. Becca nodded sympathetically.

"I know, sweetie. Just close your eyes and it'll be over soon enough," Becca said soothingly. They finally made it into the diner and stopped dead in their tracks.

"Oh hey, we thought you'd be coming here," said a voice Becca knew all too well. It was Gerard. Instinctively, she covered Ally's face and turned away. Gerard came over. "It's OK, it's only me and Frankie," he whispered to her. Becca turned and gave a nervous smile.

"Sorry, I just don't think I could handle seeing him," she whispered back. Gerard looked closer at the baby as Frank came bounding up.

"Beccaaaaaaaa!" Frank sang out. She laughed.

"Frankiieeeeeeeee!" she sang back. He tried to hug her, but stopped short when he saw what Gerard was looking at. The diner was quiet as they both looked at the baby, the only sounds being the owners of the diner shooing the paparazzi. Patrick, who had backed away with the other guys as Becca greeted Gerard and Frank, came up and placed a protective arm around Becca's waist. She leaned into him, but neither Frank nor Gerard noticed. They were too busy studying the baby.

Gerard finally broke the silence. "It's his, isn't it?" he asked softly. Becca nodded silently, willing the tears not to spill down her face. This wasn't how she planned on Ally meeting her real uncle.

"Mommy, who are all these people?" Ally asked in her two year old voice. Becca sat her down in the nearest booth and wiped her eyes. "Mommy, what's wrong? Are you sad?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," Becca assured her daughter. "Ally, these are your uncles. You have a lot of them," she said with a weak laugh. "This is Uncle Gee and Uncle Frankie right here." She pointed at each of them, and they waved slowly at Ally. She smiled.

"Uncle Gee and Frankie," she repeated. Ally learned fast.

"And these are your Uncles Petey, Joe, Andy, and Patty," she said, seeing Patrick wince at the sound of the rarely-used nickname. "Or you can call him Uncle Tricky," she said. Patrick smiled his appreciation.

"Uncle Petey, Joe, Andy, and Tricky Patty," she said, giggling at the last one. Becca gave a small laugh too, and Patrick looked amused.

"Yes, sweetie. And everyone who doesn't already know, this is my daughter Allison, or Ally for short." Gerard and Frank nodded their understanding, but still completely thrown by the fact that she had a kid. "Ally, I think you Uncles Joe and Petey and Andy want to take you and play somewhere," I said, giving them each significant looks. "She'll play with anything. Just get her some crayons and paper and she'll be fine," she muttered to the three. They took her to a table across the diner.

"Before you even ask, yes, she's Mikey's, and I had a good reason for not telling you," she said.

"I don't want to know why you didn't tell me, I want to know why you didn't tell him. This is why you left, isn't it?" Gerard asked. Becca's mouth opened angrily, but Patrick beat her to it.

"But he knew! That's why they broke up and she left," Patrick burst out angrily.

"Last I checked, he didn't know about any kid of yours, Becca. Or if he did, he did a fine job of hiding it," Gerard said. Frank nodded, unable to speak for once.

"Let me tell you what happened..." Becca started.

~~~~~

A/N: I stopped it there for a reason. To be continued in next chapter yet again. Thanks for all the reviews last time. Let's see if we can get more this time :)
Sign up to rate and review this story