Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Im In Love With A Stripper

Im In Love With A Stripper

by MCRsDarkGothicAngel

Billy goes out after his girl breakz it off, while wandering around he findz a young girl who lives in a pimp house, is a stripper and who cutz, can he help her?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 593 words

?Blocked
Billy slowly walked along the sidewalk of his neighbour hood. He had his cell phone in his hand, waiting for her to call and say it wasn't true, that she wasn't fucken Gerard, that is was a sick fucken joke...he knew it wasn't tho, he knew for a fact, she would do this to him. Billy felt tears in his eyes and hee walked home..." Gotta go see tha guyz, mayb that will work" He pulled his car keys outt his pocket and got into his mustang...Suddenly his cell went off, he pulled it outta his pocket, it was Mikey, " WHAT" he yelled into his phone. "Look, im sorry that my brother stole her from u, dont yell at me cuz of that okay?" Billy felt a smile play at his lipz, for tha longest time, he and mikey had been loverz, Billy was still Bi, but he much prefered girlz now, but a kiss from mikey still sent shivers through his body, his voice, hands, everthing, but mikey was dating frankie now so it never happened as much..." im sorry mikey bear" Mikey said sumthen to frankie and Billy heard frankie yell and slam sumthen down...'Billy, im sorry, but frankie says tha next time u say that hes gonna hurt u, but i wouldn't let him..."Billy laughed, "i doubt he could...Mikey can i call u back?" "Sure, bye...." Billy said bye and he pulled into his friendz driveway, this friend wasn't home, but thats not y billy pulled over...there was a young girl, about 16, standing on tha corner, her hair was raven black, she had on 5 inch stiletto heels, and her clothes so short, he was surprised she fit into them..."HEY!" tha girl turned around and looked at him...a smile played at her lips and she walked over to him..."UR billy martin, from Good Charlotte right?" Billy looked at her, it was 10 below zero and everything was relviled..."yes, and ur a prositute out on the streets in 10 beloew weather...whats ur name?" tha girl looked down at her heels, "they call me Sparkles...my reals name is Kathy, my pimp makes me dress like this, and if im good and bring in all tha money, then i might get a coat every now and then...work is work i guess" Kathy looked at billy, a lil smile playen at her lips, but billy looked at her wit distane..."no, thats wrong, ur to pretty to look like this, come one ur coming wit me, ill give u money 4 ur time spent wit me ok..." billy grabbed kathy by her right arm, kathy yelped "let go of that arm!! please it hurts" billy looked at her and grabbed her hand instead...it was like ice cubes..."here, wear my jacket," billt stripped off his jacket and handed it to her, she put int on and billt led her to his car,they got in and tha girl looked at him..."were r u taking me?" billy grinned "to a friends house, he has a girl frined about ur suze and she never wears half her clothes, she wont mind...."tha girl smiled and yawned...she layed her head on billys lap and slowly drifted off...billy smiled, her hair was like black opals, shinning in the moonlight, her eyes were a deep drown, everything was beautiful, yet he couldnt figure out how she came into tha life she had...billy wanted to kno more...

~~~~PLEASE R&R!!! IM AT SCHOOL DOING THIS THING!!~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story