Categories > Original > Horror > Gone Like the Wind

Gone Like the Wind

by dannypak 2 reviews

Krista, applied for the school in 05. Now, 07, completely forgotten, she gets a letter.... What will it say???

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 284 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Make It to the Top!
Krista was watching TV. She didn't think anything IMPORTANT was going to happen on this normal day, because Kirsta, had a perfect life. What she didn't know was going to happen when she got the mail that day, she'd get a letter that would change her life! While she was watching TV, she heard the mail latch, clang twice. Not long after, her dog Rex, walking toward the door. The pitter-patter of feet stop, but soon started again. The pitter-patter had gotten closer to her. It stopped. He dropped the mail, and pitter-pattered away. She opened the mail....
"Junk... Junk... Junk........." she said as she sorted through the mail.
She accidentally dropped one... she didn't notice. She stood up, walked down the hall to throw out the junk.
DIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG..... "Who the -----OWWWWWWWWWWWW, my toe...!!!!!" Krista said as she walked to the door and stubbed her toe. She opened the door.
A guy in a long leather jacket stood, jaggedly, at the doorway. "Is this 112 Myrownen Way???" the guy said, as if he were in a hurry.
"Yes-s-s???" Krista said, confused.
"You haven't got the letter??????????????" he said in an astonished voice.
"What letter?" she asked respectfully.
"Never mind, must be wrong address..." he said sadly. He left the doorway. ???? she thought. She had no idea....
The next day, she had signs that she had missed somthing very IMPORTANT. It wasn't long after she had awaken that day that the signs started. While she was brushing her hair, the newspaper came in a wierd way.... Down the chimney. She walked over to it. Threw it out....














SORRY, I ran out of time.... TBC TO BE CONTINUED........ I'll update...
Sign up to rate and review this story