Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

English Class

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 543 words

1Original
Disclamer: None of this happend!
Warning: Stereotyping (can you type a stereo???), badly written, short chapters.
My own characters!

Chapter !

I sat at the back of class as always. I waited for the first bell to ring so could get the rest of the day over with. The rest of the students slowly walked into the class room and sat in there normal seats. As far away from me as possible. To them I was the 'freak' and being around me made them sick. As usual the seat next to me was unoccupied. The teacher walked in with a boy. I couldn't get a good look at him but I knew he was new. The bell rang and every one sat down. "Every I'd like you to meat the new kid" The teacher said eyeing the room. "Patrick Stump. Mr. Stump would you like to say any thing about yourself?" He shook his head no. "Well then please take a seat." The only place left was the back next to me. He slowly made his way back. As he got closer I got a good look at him. He was hot. He put his massager bag down next to the chair and then sat in it. I didn't stay to occupied in him I just doodled in my note book until the bell rang. I stood up.

"Excuse me?" I heard a quiet voice say to me. I turned to see Patrick there. "Um do you know were English is?"

"Yeah I have that next too I'll show you."

"Thanks." He said quietly. I waited till all the popular kids were out of the room before shuffling out myself. On the way to English I have to pass a hall. Not just any hall the PREP hall. The hall where all the preps and jocks and popular people hang out.

"Hey guys look." The head cheerleader called. "The freak got a friend!"

"Now we have two freaks!" One of the football players shouted. He walked up to me and pushed me into the lockers. "Stay out of my way!"

"Are you ok?" Patrick asked quietly. I nodded and continued to walk to English. Room 207. I walked in and sat in the back. Patrick sat next to me. "Why do they hate you so much?"

"Cause I'm different." I stated simply. The teacher sat behind her desk and waited for the class to settle down.

"you have an assignment." She said. There was sighs from the class. "You will work in pairs and here they are...Amber and Amanda, Adria and Kayla, Zach and Jordan, Ian and Geramy, Nick and Michael, Mike and Chris, Jesse and Skylar, Peter and Nate, Jessie M and Dorigen and Ashly and Patrick." Of course she pairs every one with there friends. But maybe Patrick is cool. I don't know. "Ok the assignment is you have to write a song or poem. Get working." I took out my note book.

"So song or poem?" I asked him.

"Song."

"Cool." He started to right stuff in his note book and I in mine. "Hey maybe you could come over to night and we could work on this?"

"Sounds cool." He said smiling. I smiled back and went back to writing.
Sign up to rate and review this story