Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Realization

by romanceisdead11 0 reviews

when the lives we lived are only golden plated

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1534 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
romanceisdead11
Chapter Two:
The Realization
"When the lives we lived are only golden plated."

Randilyn's POV

The next night I woke up not remembering what happened, or where I was. All I knew was that the place I was sleeping was terribly dark, and it scared me, but I like it too. It was strange. I felt like a creature of the night, but hated the dark. I went to push the darkness above my head, and I saw a little bit of light peeking through the crack of what seemed to be a coffin. All of the sudden something put pressure on the lid of the coffin, and it closed shut. I heard a muffled voice come through the thick barrier, "You can't come out yet. It's not dark yet."
"What are you talking about?" I asked
"I'll explain when I let you out," he said.
I was confused by this point, "What's your name?"
"What?" he asked taken back by this question. "It's Patrick. What's yours?"
"Randilyn Carter," I said.
From then on it was silence. I didn't even know if he was on the other side of the coffin lid, but I don't think he was.
About twenty minutes later I heard a knock on the coffin lid, "Come out."
This voice was not the same as Patrick's. It was huskier, angrier, more vengeful, and less innocent.
I opened the lid of the coffin, and I came out. I noticed it was dark except for a few lamps. I looked over, and I saw four guys in the kitchen. One of them looked like he was drinking tomato juice.
I walked over, and sat myself down at one of the barstools at the counter. I didn't say anything.
One of the guys who had short/long ginger hair came over, and handed me some of that tomato juice the other was drinking, "You need to drink this please."
"It's nice to meet you too, Patrick," I said taking the tomato juice that didn't taste like tomato juice at all. It had a metal taste, and it smelt horrible. Patrick was a little taken back that I knew his face, and could connect it with his voice. He looked at me confused. "The voice," I said. "You can't miss it. It's caring, and innocent in a way that is quiet strange. It's unique."
He nodded, "Randilyn I would like to introduce you to some people. This is Andy." He grabbed the shoulder of a man with long brown hair. He wore glasses. He was garbed in girl pants, and multiple layers of shirts, but what was really queer about how he dressed was he wore a scarf. It made me giggle.
"This is Joe." he then grabbed the shoulder of a man with short brown hair. He also was garbed in girl pants with a shirt and a hoodie, and his eyes were very blue and bright.
"Why are we wasting our time with this? She's not even staying anyway," I heard this come from the same voice that got me out of the coffin.
"And this very cranky person is Pete." Patrick then pointed to a man with dark brown hair. It was long in the front and short in the back, and it covered his eerily dark eyes. He was short for a guy, about my height. He dressed in girl pants, shirts, and a hoodie. He was clad in several shades of green, black, and red. There was something about him. I studied his face for a while. He had a strong jaw, and a boyish nose. His lips were thin, but it wasn't his lips I was looking at it was hi teeth. I noticed two pair of sharp vampire teeth.
I quickly got up, and backed away, "Guys stand back your friend's a vampire!"
I heard Pete chuckle, and come closer to the counter, "They know, and if you hadn't noticed you're a vampire as well."
"What? You're fucking lying!" I said yelling at him. I didn't like him on bit.
He chuckled now, "Feel your teeth, and then feel your hunger for human blood."
I moved my tongue to my teeth, and sure enough there were two sets of eye teeth instead of one. Then deep inside my belly I felt a yearning. A yearning for a metal, raw taste. A taste that only human blood could cure. "When did this happen?" I asked.
Patrick moved forward beside Pete, "Last night. We think William the head of the Dandie vampires turned you. We're really sorry."
"But, but I can't be a vampire. I'm a west side girl. I'm rich, and have lots of money, and nice clothes, and nice cars. This isn't suppose to happen to me," I said in shock.
I saw Pete smirk, "Well look at it this way, little Miss West Side, you won't be staying here for long."
"Pete is just a cranky vampire tonight. You're going to be staying here," I heard Patrick say, but I didn't comprehend.
"You know what you should be a little bit nicer to someone who is just like you. You pathetic snake of a person," I said.
Pete turned his back, "Yeah, why should I? I don't like vampires, and I certainly don't want you to stay here."
"Fuck you!" I said grabbing my stuff and opening the garage door.
"No! Randilyn you can't leave. It's dangerous," I heard Patrick cry.
I turned around before I left, "Why the fuck do you care?"

Pete's POV

I studied her as I reveled to her that she was truly like me, a regular person trapped in a vampire's body. We were the same in that aspect. She looked like me when I found out. Her face it grew frightened. She was uncertain of her future now. She was a rich girl, daddy gave her everything, planned everything out for her. Now she had no family. They probably would drop her when they heard.
"What? You're fucking lying!" she yelled at me. Her voice was harmonic even when she was angry.
I chuckled at how naïve she could be, "Feel your teeth, and then feel your hunger for human blood."
I looked at her as she checked out her new way of life. She had that translucent glow upon her body, but her eyes, her eyes weren't dark, and angry. Not like mine. They were still green, still innocent, and young, still bright. I couldn't understand.
"When did this happen?" she asked trying to get more understanding.
I felt Patrick move up beside me, "Last night. We think William head of the Dandie vampires turned you. We're really sorry."
Sorry? Is that all Patrick could come up with. This girl's life was totally changed, and all he could fucking come up with was your fucking sorry?
Her face screwed in horror again, "But, but I can't be a vampire. I'm a west side girl. I'm rich, and have lots of money, and nice clothes, and nice cars. This isn't suppose to happen to me."
A smirk came upon my face, "Well look at it this way, little Miss West Side, you won't be staying here for long."
"Pete is just a cranky vampire tonight. You're going to be staying here," I heard Patrick say. God damn you Patrick! Didn't you know we can't fucking keep her. She's not a pet. Something might happen to her, to us, to all of us.
"You know what you should be a little nicer to someone who is just like you. You pathetic snake of a person," I heard her say.
I turned around to face Andy and Joe. I could tell she was going to end up dead. "Yeah, why should I? I don't like vampires, and I certainly don't want you to stay here."
"Fuck you!" her voice was angry now. She wanted acceptance. She got acceptance all her life, and now her new kind wouldn't accept her, and she was angry.
Patrick started to plead, "No! Randilyn you can't leave. It's dangerous."
"Why the fuck do you care?" she said sinisterly before she left.
"She sure has a mouth on her doesn't she?" I asked.
I saw all three of the guys look at me angrily. "What?" I asked.
"You caused her to run off. You need to go get her," Patrick said.
I held up my hands, "I didn't do a thing. She left on her own."
"Go get her," I heard Patrick say.
"Since when did you run the fucking party?" I asked him.
He went, and flopped down on the couch, "You're a vampire, you're angry. You're about to make irrational decisions once in a while, and when those times come I'm here to be back up. Remember the anti-fucking-front man."
I sighed, "Fine, I'll go get her, but if I can't find her before the sun comes up she's on her fucking own."
"Thank fucking you!" I heard Patrick shout before I left.
Let me tell you she better be easy to find, or she's going to get burnt up in day's first light.


A/N: okay let me know how you feel.



Sign up to rate and review this story