Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Make-Up Stains My Pillowcase

by YourFallOutGirl 0 reviews

"I just want to be free. I don't want to worry about this. Every time we fight these vampires I'm afraid that I'll lose you." Pete/OFC

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
The sun glistened in the shutters of the room. I woke up rubbing my eyes and pulling my tank top strap back over my shoulder. I heard water run in the bathroom and I knew who it was right straight. "Peter?" The door opened and his face popped out his tooth brush in his mouth. "Yah?" I stared at his pretty face and I waved. He smiled, waved back, then brought his head back in and shut the door. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. A few minuets later the door opened again and he walked over to me. "Good mornin' sweetheart." He climbed up on the bed and pushed some stray strands of hair out of my face. "Mornin schmexy." I greeted in return. He smiled and I caught a glimpse of those beautiful fangs. "What's up?" "Oh nothing. What about you vampire slayer?" It's true. I'm a vampire slayer and I work with Pete to destroy all the evil vamps in this world. (There's a lot more than you think) I rubbed my neck. "There's a kink in my neck. Can you get it out?" He nodded and I traced the scars of bites in the flurries of passion and lust in the nights before. After we got through with that, I felt something warm fall on my back. I looked up. "Baby? What's wrong?" His head were in his hands and he was crying. He looked at me and I saw hurt in his eyes. "I just want to be free. I don't want to worry about this. Every time we fight these vampires I'm afraid that I'll lose you." I made his eyes meet mine and I whispered "I'm not going anywhere babe. Don't worry." He wiped the tears and nodded. I smiled as our lips met. After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door that made us pull away unwittingly. Brianna, our roommate, opened the door and popped her head in. "Breakfast is ready you two lovebirds." "Did you make chocolate chip pancakes?" I asked. She nodded. "Fresh off the grill. You better hurry or they will get cold." As me and Pete walked down the hallway I heard a loud "Ow!" "What's wrong Pete?" He looked at me with innocent eyes and said "I bit my tongue."
















Sign up to rate and review this story