Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

Frankenstein?

by GeeDeexx 9 reviews

She was adopted. Given up at birth, her brother didn't even know she existed, until one day....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 2488 words

0TrainWreck
FRANKENSTEIN

She was adopted. Given up at birth, her brother didn't even know she existed, until one day....
"Hello, my name is Elisa Yeblonski, and I'm your sister." I paused, shook my head, and continued walking down the street. "Hey, my mom won't let me stay with her 'til I het a job and a house, I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while. By the way, I'm your sister. Nah, that sounds terrible, and aren't these guys famous or something? My birth certificate might not even be enough..." I shook my head. This was pointless. I should just go home, wherever that was, and stay there until I get the courage to do something in my life.
It was New Jersey, 12:47 PM. I found the house, and it was pretty creepy looking, but I didn't have the courage to go up to it. Instead I plopped down against a tree across the street from it and pulled my notebook from my backpack. I slid out a pencil also and dropped it on the grass, then pulling my hair into a loose ponytail. Instantly my dark brunette bangs fell to the side of my face, but I flicked them out of the way and opened up my notebook with a sigh.
- - - -
"Ooh, can I poke it?" came a voice, and I didn't open my eyes.
"You you can't poke it, you idiot. IT is a she. Wonder what she's doing here, anyway." This voice was high pitched, but it was a man.
"Ray, Frank, what the hell are you- oh." Came another voice, from farther away.
"Probably a fan." Yet another voice.
"How the hell would she find us?" How many voices had that been? Five?
"Whoa, she kind of looks like you."
"No she doesn't."
"Yes she does. She looks a lot like you."
"Well that would explain a lot."
"Explain what?"
"Why she's good looking."
"Very funny. Honestly, why hasn't she woken up yet?"
"Oh, she's awake."
"She is? Can I still poke her?
"You deal with it, Franktard. Me, Bob and Mikes are going out. Be back later."
"She is totally awake."
"Bye, guys!"
"I'm gonna poke it!" But before his finger could touch my skin, the stick at my side was grasped in my hand and I snapped it over to the side of his neck as I stood, smiling as he glared at me.
"And the It stands victorious to the mightly Poker." I dropped the stick and held my hand out to him. Reluctantly he accepted it and stood.
"I'm Frankie Iero, this is Ray Toro." He said, pointing to a guy with big hair.
"For the time being, I shall dub you France, Frankenstein or Frankfurter, and you shall be Sir Fluffyhead. I am the Mighty It, but you can call me O Beautiful Great Wonderful One. OBGWO for short. Or just El. El Yeblonski."
"Okay, El." Ray said, and we shook hands.
"Sir Fluffyhead," I said, bowing at the waist. With a clearing of my throat I looked up at him. "Yep, sorry about falling asleep right there. Sorta zoned out." I picked up my backpack and shoved my notebook and pencil in it. This is your chance, I thought, tell them.
"I think I need to, um..." I began, unzipping my backpack and sliding my hand in to grasp the laminated paper- my birth certificate that stated who I was related to.
"Mikey, you idiot!" A crash. "I swear, you were switched at birth!" I sighed, zipping the backpack closed. It wasn't worth it.
"What were you going to say?" Ray asked, but I shook my head.
"Wasn't important. Nevermind." I muttered, waving my hand in the air like brushing away a useless memory. Ray shrugged, and Frankie leaned against the tree.
"Do you think I could climb this tree?" He asked, looking up at it.
"Uh, I don't know, Frank..." Ray began, but I giggled and dropped my backpack.
"What's the worst that could happen?" I said, and hooked my hand around the lowest branch, heaving my weight up.

IN THE HOUSE
1:18 PM
tending wounds.
- - - -

"PAIN!"
"MISERY!"
"Stop fucking moving then!" Frankie and I both shut our mouths, and I adjusted myself on the table better. "You're getting blood everywhere." Bob muttered, pressing the cloth against my thigh again.
"Sorry... I'll clean it all up, I promise..." I said, looking down at the gash in my leg as Bob pressed more gauze against it.
"Ah, don't worry about it... you are, technically, a guest." I shrugged and then winced as he wiped around the wound. Then, he whipped out the medical tape, Neosporin, and gauze pads. He smothered the gauze in the goo and then taped the gigantic thing on my big gash.
"Heh, Elly, at least you don't have a gash as big as THAT on your leg." Frankie said, and I felt his head turn, considering we were both on our makeshift gurneys, back to back as Bob buzzed around us. I turned and looked at the TV as Mikey stood up from the couch, wrinkling his nose, and retreating to the kitchen.
"The Hills Have Eyes? I love that movie!"


The movie was utterly gory. I sat on the floor, since Frank was sprawled out across the entire couch, I had my feet- with my black and white My American Heart socks on- against the bottom of the small cabinet below the TV that held the VCR and such.
I stared at the screen.
"Why do monsters always have to rape the girls?" I asked quietly, my eyes bulging out of my head.
"'Cause the monsters aren't gay so they can't rape the guys. Wait, she isn't even being raped."
"There has to be a bisexual monster out there."
"Well, that's just weird. Picture Dracula talking about shoes and sitting with his hand on another man's knee."
"Those shoes are so last summer." I said in my best Dracula voice. "Wait, gay men talk a certain way?"
"Well, they can talk funny. But I mean they talk about girl stuff." He replied, flipping onto his back and crossing his arms.
A scream echoed through the house, but not from the TV.
"Gerard, I'll beat the living shit out of you! Gerard! Gerard?" There was a pause, and the TV blared as the thing tore into the man's flesh.
"Holy motherfu-" A crash, a snicker.
"Gerard, I'll kill you! You are so glad I just did not break a bone! Or two!" A laugh, louder now, as Gerard came in the room.
"I just pushed Mikey down the stairs." Frankie glared at him. "Well, okay, I won't take full credit, I just jumped out and he freaked out and fell. Fucking hilarious." He said, laughing and sitting on Frankie, who looked satisfied with the confession. I leaned over and looked up at him.
"Hello, Gee-Rard. I'm El. Or Elly, apparently." I held out my hand and he shook it, smiling, his pale face illuminated by the TV. "I shall call you Rard, Gee, or Gee-Rard, or Gee-Tard."
"You really like giving nicknames." Frankie commented, and I smiled.
"Yep. That's because usually the nicknames are stupid, so when I call them a nickname then they get mad. It's funny sometimes, right Frankfurter?"
"Shut up."
"Not as bad as Gee-Tard." Gee commented quietly, pouting slightly, and we laughed.
"Hey! Guys! I just had the best idea!" Yelled Mikey as he burst into the room, and Ray stuck his head out from the other room.
"What?" Chorused Gerard and Ray, and Mikey beamed.
"Okay: Strip Truth Or Dare."

THE HOUSE
10:27 PM
playing 'strip truth or dare'
- - - -

I swore I couldn't count how many movies we watched on one hand. After we finished The Hills Have Eyes, we watched Saw one and two, then Stay Alive, then The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, then An American Haunting, and what had been the last one? The Mist or something. Maybe The Fog. The last one was really confusing because in the end the girl was making out with some ghost, and it was kind of random... So we gave up even after Gerard trying to explain it to Frankie and me. Then of course, Mikey piped up about his rejected suggestion before...
"Strip Truth Or Dare?"
"That's a tour tradition, Mikes. We can't do it now." Ray said, shaking his head.
"Besides," Bob chimed in, "we have feminine company." He gestured towards me, and my cheeks reddened slightly.
"Yes we can!"
"Actually, that is kind of tempting..." Frankie muttered, rubbing his belly. "I've been wanting to show off this bad boy for ages."
We all stared at him.
"Okay, Mikes. Take a shot. How do you play?"

So it was actually pretty confusing (for me, at least at first). If you won't do a dare, you take off an article of clothing. Shoes don't count, and neither do hats, jewelry, scarves or gloves. If someone dares you to do something really nasty, weird, dangerous or hard then you can put on somebody else's piece of clothing (they have to take it off) after you do the stunt, and it's the one who dares you who decides if you get somebody else's clothes. Also, you don't have to put on their piece of clothing, but you can keep it until you loose that piece of clothing and then put it on. Truth doesn't count- you can't get the chance to put on a piece of clothing just for answering something. At first, I wouldn't play.
"Puh-leeease, Elly? I won't play if she won't play!" I sighed, eventually giving in.

They were mainly asking me truth because at first I was too chicken to do the dares.
Frank had both of his socks off, Ray only had his sweatshirt off, Bob had his socks off, Mikey had his socks off and Gerard- the daring one- had his pants off, sitting there in his boxers.
"Okay Gee, truth or dare?" Asked Bob, rubbing his hands together.
"I'm feeling alone, here, with my pants off. I'll get somebody to take off theirs. Dare." Bob smirked, then thought.
"Okay, this is kind of lame- but I dare you to make out with Frankie. Yeah, you can get someone's pants after this one." Gerard's eyes sparkled.
"Hello, Frank." I couldn't watch after that. When they were finished, though, Gee-Rard sat down with a satisfied plop and grinned, looking around at everybody sitting there.
"Oh, really, there's definately suspense." Muttered Bob, and Gee rubbed his hands together.
"El, gimme your fucking pants." My mouth dropped, but I scrunched up my nose.
"You guys are in luck. I'm not in a bitter mood, or I would've just jumped you." I said quietly, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I slid off the jeans without hesitation and threw them at him.
"Just don't try and put them on. They won't fit around your ass with your head sticking in there." I said, crossing my arms and leaning back in the chair.
Mikey and Frankie gaped at me.
"Very... Sexy?" Mikey said softly, wrinkling his nose and cocking his head.
"Get on with it, will you?" I said, biting my tongue.
"Since your hiding the lower half of your body under that table there, we'll have to get you moving. Truth or dare?" Gerard asked me, and I wrinkled my nose.
"Dare." I said, sitting up straighter.
"Okay, cool. I dare you to let one of us make out with you on the couch and you don't get to know who does it. 2 minutes straight. Anybody have like a scarf or anything?" Ray leaned backwards in his chair and grabbed a black scarf that was randomly hanging on a coat rack, then tossed it to Gerard. Gee-Tard stood and tied it around my eyes.
"Okay, come over to the couch." He led me to the couch where I plopped down and put my head on my hand. There were giggles from the other side of the room and I almost peeked but restrained from doing so. Then there was a small clink sound, like metal hitting glass.
"What do you mean let one of you make out with me?"
"Mean's he gets the top." Said Bob, so I knew it wasn't him. Just then someone attacked my lips and shoved my back onto the couch, getting on top of me. His lips were soft, and there was no lip ring. Frankie had a lip ring, and there was no big hair like Ray's or longer hair like Gerard's.
I was making out with Michael Way. He had taken off his glasses, and I was making out with him.
"Hey, um, guys? It's been three minutes." Piped up Gerard, and I felt myself blushing as he slid off of the couch and back to his seat. I lifted the scarf from my eyes and then rubbed them.
"Comeeee back to the table." Frankie said, gesturing with his hand, and I stood, dropping the scarf as I plopped down on the chair. "Do you know who it was? Huh?" Asked Gerard, and I blushed, my gaze flickering up to Mikey's and then back at the table.
"Maybe."
"Whatever. Your turn." Gee said, and I smirked, looking up at Mikey.
"Ok, Mik. Truth or dare?" I asked, and he looked at me.
"Truth."
"Mmkay, thought so. Well well well, that's easy, Mr. Way. Did you enjoy that?" He blushed again, and that just made him look cuter.
"Um, well, er... Sweatshirts count, right?"

5:23 AM
still playing truth or dare...
- - - -

I didn't entirely know how it happened. I was wearing Gerard's boxers and Bob's t-shirt. The only thing I hoped was that I never got naked in front of them...
"Wait wait wait," Gerard said, pointing at me sleepily. "I dare you... To sleep in the same bed as Mikes over here."
"I didn't even say I wanted to be dared anything..." I began, but he cut me off by smiling and winking.
"It's that or you either show us what's below or what's on top." He said, and I realized I wasn't wearing a bra, and I didn't entirely want to walk around wearing panties, so I stood simultanious with Mikey and we trudged up to his room.
He fell onto his bed, and before I jumped in the other side I slid the covers onto him and took off his glasses, setting them on the nightstand. I sighed as I undid his watch, put it on the nightstand, and then jumped over him and slid under the covers.
Warm, soft covers.



- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Should I continue? I wrote this during English class, so... You know. Review me love or hate, O Mighty Reviewers.
Sign up to rate and review this story