Categories > TV > Law & Order > Love&order

Love&order

by EriksBlue 0 reviews

A vamp falls for Goren

Category: Law & Order - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror, Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2019-11-23 - 391 words

-1OOC
Love & Order

Goren scanned through the notes & Different files that were stacked on his desk trying to find connections, but nothing paned out to reveal a led. Three young woman were killed & 5 were missing, Eames was checking their backgrounds still no connections except one that three of he murder victims had red rose were the bodies we found.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

They were in Eames car driving back from an interview to the squad room "Eames we should check over a few more thing I have a feeling were getting closer." He nodded tilting his head to the left, he look out the window to lock gazes with a pale faced man who resembled woman long black hair & piercing green eyes. He gave Goren a condescending smirk suddenly the young man hit his motorcycle brakes swerving away. Goren looks out the window but he's gone "What's wrong Bobby" she asked looking at him the the road.

"I think we just found our suspect" he nodded fidgeting

"Huh? Why you think that"

"A feeling & the way he smirked" his body moved & shifted like it always did when he was thinking. When they got back he drew the face he saw sat down & told Captain Ross "We should show some of the families to see if this is our man."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It worked the Emit & Hunter family recognized the young man was a date for their daughter they said he lived it a apartment in the lower east side of queens. They left straight for the apartment it took them 30 minutes to get their the building. It wasn't any different then any other building they opened a rusty door holdig up their flashlights & guns out, but only thing their was nobody their but a note that was on a old varnished table.

Goren picked up the note: Nice try Mr. Detective try again, I'll call you~ with love

It was hard to say what Goren was felling but Eames was on a different level of pissed she didn't say anything.

At the Squad

"you really think he'll call" Caption Ross asked? Goren explaned why, half way trough he got a call on his phone he walked over picked up it frustrated he asked "Hello who is this?"

"Hi Goren still looking for me I'm flattered" a seductive voice spoke in a deep silky tone.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story