Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

World 7: Closing the book of memories and opening new ones

by Confusedchick 2 reviews

just read I cant give it away!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 470 words

1Insightful
Chapter 7
Final Chapter

Rin rubbed her temples and closed the large album of memories. She smiled and gathered the used tissues around her.

"Why do you always look at that so much?" A deep strong demanding voice asked behind her.

"It gives me memories of us. Old times I still like to look at." She turned around to face a silver haired Lord with amber eyes.

"I think it's worthless." Sesshoumaru said blandly.

"Of course you would." Rin said and walked over to him and kissed him gently and deeply on the lips.

"Ewwwwwwww!" A little girl squealed from the kitchen doorway. She wore a silky pink kimono, with her hair in a low ponytail. She had silver hair and little ears on top of her head. She had her mother's eyes and nose. Then a little boy, looking pretty the same except for the fact that he had his father's eyes, almost fainted.

"Yuck, Dad! That's not Lord like! Your supposed to be strong and mighty and show no weakness!" Suoko, their little boy squealed.

"You see, my son, she is what makes me strong and mighty." Sesshoumaru smiled at Rin breifly then looked at his daughter.

"You will have a demon who feels the same way one day, my daughter." Sesshoumaru said and she blushed. Then he picked up his wife bridal style and grabbed the album and went upstairs. Being careful not to move too fast, for she was caring their 3rd child. He sat her on the bed gently and layed her head back on a pillow and put her feet up on the bed. Then he swiftly layed beside her and rubbed her growing stomach.

"Shall you tell Sesshoumaru the story of how our journeyof love was started up till now?" Handing her the album, never removing his hand from her stomach. Then he laid his head on her pertruding stomach. Rin smiled.

"Alrighty. It all started when we were laying in each others arms after making love by a very special tree....."

Alright! I am complete with this short story! It turned out better than I thought! yay me! I really hoped you liked it as much as I did. Please review it's so much fun to read them! :) Anywayz I am working on a long story now, because I had so much fun with this one. It'll defintly be good! Look out for my next one. I wanted to thank my reviewers so far: Pettook (it was not over at the moment), Brinni (thank so much how nice :) and i took your idea and i described her in the wedding.), and my number one fan Briana! (thanks for your support throughtout it all!). I might do some short ones while I get this big one together, but other than that...
DUCES!
Zane's Wifey
Sign up to rate and review this story