Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The (T)Humping Diaries

by KitKathy4Real 4 reviews

fbbf

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 438 words

1Funny
Pete strutted, yes strutted, into the kitchen to find Andy shirtless and facing away with Lara on her knees in front of him(Andy).
"Whoa! Andy, that's why we have bedrooms!" Pete shieled his feyes again. "You guys are worse than the bunnies I had in 5th grade!"
Andy turned around and helped Lara stand up, blushing."Shut up, Pete. Don't be a jack off."(Pete refrianed from making a joke.)"I was showing Lara the bruise she gave me when she was...um. The bruise she gave me."
Lara blushed again and tucked a short lock of hair behind her ear. It was one thing to be caught naked but for Peter to think about /that/-disgusting.
"Oh. A bruise. Hmmm. Interresting." Pete chuckled to himself and checked Lara out again. She folded her arms and bit her lips.
'Pig. Sexy pig. Emo pig. Hahaha. Emo pig. oink oink..'
She giggled to herself. Andy raised an eyebrow and stared at her with Pete,"Oh."Lara became aware of them staring. She looked down sheepishly."Sorry."
"Look. I just came in here to tell you we've got that private show in about an hour. The Lovely Lara and Delicious Doc are invited." Again the two guys stared at Lara, waiting for an answer. She stared back at them like they were mad.
"Well duh. Open bar and free shee show." She said, deadpan. The glanced at each other confused. She started laughing,"You guys have no sense of humor. Goodness. By the way, where is the 'Delicious Doc?' We haven't seen her in like an hour."
Pete shrugged. There was a loud thump from the other hall and a shriek.

Doc giggled from the floor and pulled Patrick over to her by the collar."This is exciting. I've never fallen like this for a guy." She pulled him in for another kiss.
"I've never had such a pretty girl fall for me." Patrick traced a line up Doc's stomach to her bra. She giggled and issed him again.
"Whoa!" The two of them looked at the doorway. They had an audience. Pete stood with his hand on the doorknob with Lara and Andy behind him.
"Do you ever knock, Peter?" Doc sat up as Patrick climbed off her. He helped her stand up and stood slightly in front of her as she pulled her, well Pete's, shirt on.
"Sorry. I heard a thump. I thought Patrick keeled over or something."Pete held his hands up defensivly,"Sue me for caring."
'I can't help it that you guys have loud sex.' he thought unhappily. Petey Poo wasn't getting any action.
Sign up to rate and review this story