Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Tragic Tale of The Black Parade

The Beginning of The End.

by horsie890 2 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 408 words

1Insightful
Black. Everything was black.

He could see no one else around. In fact, he could see nothing. For all he knew, there was nothing. There was only still silence.

Then he heard someone.

A lone voice sang slowly into the stifling darkness as if to bring life to it. There was no music. There were no others to join him. There were only the words.

"Now come one, come all to this tragic affair, wipe off that makeup, what sin is despair? So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot. You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not." He began to shuffle slowly toward the voice. It seemed familiar, but at the same time strange. Who was it?

"If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me...Oh, hello there." The singing stopped. The man stopped.

"You surprised me." He still couldn't see anything. The world was dark.

"I've been waiting for you." The man tried to open his mouth to speak, but he could not. He felt frozen, and cold, very cold.

"Oh, hold on one second. Let me help you."

There was a bright flash of light, blinding, glorious light, and he could see. He gasped for air, not even realizing he had stopped breathing. He could move again.

"There, that's much better, isn't it? It's impossible to do anything with the spell of Death still over you."

"Where am I?" he whispered. His voice sounded strange, even to him. He heard no trace of the disease that had robbed him of true life. It was as if he had never felt the pain of the treatments, as if he were healed. As if none of it had ever existed.

"That is unimportant. What is important is where you will be going." He finally chanced to look at the other man's face. He had clear, hazel eyes framed by short platinum locks. He wore a black suit, no, a uniform...a marching band uniform.

Something clicked in his head. He knew he recognized that voice.

"You're-"

"Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We must go back before we can go forward." The pale-haired man began to walk away, back into the bleak darkness.

"Where are we going?"

"It is as I said. We are going back. Back to the beginning of your life."

He followed.
Sign up to rate and review this story