Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When It All Goes to Hell

I just wanna break you down so badly

by fobgal1 3 reviews

something not so good for Tara

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 305 words

0Unrated
19 year old Tara Wilson limped down the cold streets of Chicago. Her ankle was sprained, her ribs broken, and her eye had been blackened. Cuts and bruises covered her body from head to toe. Another beating from her oh so loving boyfriend.


She had come home late last night, from going to the mall with her friends. No sooner than she walked in the door, a fist collided with her face. Then a foot collided with her stomach sending her to the ground. Fists and feet were flying. "You stupid whore, I should've known you were cheating on me!" he yelled at her. "But baby I-." She was cut off by him slamming her head into the wall and knocking her out.


When she woke up he was gone and she couldn't move. She slowly slid her phone out of her pocket and dialed Patrick's number. No answer. She slowly stood up and limped over to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror all she saw were cuts and bruises. "God, I'm so ugly, no wonder he likes to hurt me," she muttered.


"It's time to leave this place," she said to herself. With that she packed her bags and started her walk to Patrick's house. The Chicago streets were brutal, especially in the winter. Snow was blowing in her face and it was making it hard to see. Less than a block away Patrick has just hopped in his car and sped off to band practice. Finally, she reached Patrick's house. She climbed the steps and knocked on the door. No answer. So she dropped her bags on the porch and collapsed from exhaustion.





-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like then review, I dont know if this story is good or not! Its my first one, so if you liked it then show me some love!
Sign up to rate and review this story