Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tales of Nikki

Tales of Nikki

by ADJLfan101 0 reviews

Nikki Black lived in America with her mom from the time she was 3. Now 17, they move bak to England because of the 2nd war. What's all the HP peps gonna do with another Black/Potter running around?...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Arthur Weasley, Bellatrix, Bill Weasley, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Fred, George, Ginny, Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, James, Lily, Molly Weasley, Percy - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 186 words

-1TrainWreck
Tales of Nikki
Story: Hello, My Name's Nicole Lily Black. All my Friends call me Nikki though. I'm the only child of Sirius Black and Jessica Potter. I just moved to London, England with my Mama. The reason is because Voldemort is back as well as The Order of The Phoenix. My Mama was in the first one and is joining the second. So I was moved here from America and am starting Hogwarts were my entire Mama and My Daddy's families went to school. I was attending The American Academy Of Witchcraft. It was the best Witchcraft school in America; I really don't know how I got in. The only subjects I'm good at are D.A.D.A. and Flying and that only because it's in my blood.
I know that most people think that my Daddy is murderer, But I and Mama don't. My Uncle James was his best friend and was like a brother to him. My Aunt Lily was the closest thing to a sister he had.
Well got to go, Mama's calling.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah, short, the next ch. will be long! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story