Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

three...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 199 words

0Unrated
i finished reading the letter. i balled it up and threw it across the room...

"a best friend wouldnt have done what you did to me" i said as i picked up the pictures. the first picture showed two bands. the first band was My Chemical Romance...when i was part of it...and the other band was Avenged Sevenfold...we all looked so happy...

/i hate happy/

i ripped the picture in half and threw the remaining pictures all over the room...i was about to lay down when my cell phone rings. i pick it up off my nightstand and answer it.

"hello?!?" i said...no answer..."hello?!?" i repeat...and still no answer. i was about to hang up when i hear a female's voice.

"Zacky, who are you talking too?!?" she said. then there was a click and a dial tone. i close the phone and stare at it...

/Zacky?!?......no, im just hearing things.../

i set my phone back onto the nightstand. i lay down in my bed and pull the covers over my head. i stare into the darkness...

/Frank...Zacky.../

those were my last thoughts before i went into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story