Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Well When You Go...

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

EEk! Seconds last chapter!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 297 words

0Unrated
"So, Mikey. I'm glad you asked me out with you." Elena smiled as they waited for their dinner. Mikey blushed and looked at the table.
"I'm glad you came to stay with us." Mikey replied.
"Awe. Your so sweet." Elena giggled.
"You're my cave of sunlight." He stuttered. She looked at him strangley.
"What?" Mikey groaned inwardly.
"I'm sorry I meant-" Elena placed her hand on top of his and looked at him.
"No, don't apoligize. I know what you meant. I think the feeling's mutal." She smiled. Mikey grinned widely.
"You wanna know something funny?" He asked. Elena smiled.
"I thought you liked Gerard, my brother, instead of me." He confessed. She broke into a fit of laughter.
"Gerard! HAH! That kid has more mental issues than I do! Plus he wears too much make-up for me.*" Elena giggled. Mikey smiled and started laughing as well. Then their food arrived.
%%%%%%%%%%%%
"Well, this was fun." Elena laughed. Mikey laughed and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah, it was." He replied and looked up at her. She smiled and closed her eyes. Mikey took his hands out of his pockets, pressed his palms together, and looked up at the sky before mouthing thank you. He was seconds away from touching her lips.
RIIIIIIIIIIIING. RIIIIIIIIIIIING
The couple leaned away from each other and Mikey picked up his cell.

Mikey: What?!?
Stanger:sobs Mike...Mikey...Gerard...sobs He's...Trouble.
Mikey: Oh my god. Hang on I'll be right there!


He hung up and stared at Elena.
"What's wrong?" She asked. Mikey searched her eyes.
"Gerards in some sort of trouble. I have to go help him." Mikey said and they started running home.

Second last chapter. Sorry! Reviews=sequals!!!

*Elena may think this but I most definatley DO NOT!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story