Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

The Grammies, the Party, and the Question

by Dancemandydance 6 reviews

The Grammies go by quickly, but what really makes Pete and Kat's night is what happens much later.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 1474 words

2Ambiance
-Kat's POV-

I wake up to Pete stirring beneath me. I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Oh, sorry Kat. Did I wake you?" he asked, rubbing my back.

"....Noooo..." I giggle sarcastically. "It's okay, Pete. I wanted to wake up anyway. I had a very...unique dream." Pete cocked an eye and stopped rubbing my back.

"Unique, eh? Care to share?" he asked. I shook my head, zipping my lip. "Awww common. Please?"

"You wouldn't be interested in it," I say quietly, looking down.

"Katrina..." he said in a low voice, as if I'd done something wrong. "Tell me."

"Okay...it was just...you and Brendon..." I couldn't finish.

"Me and Brendon what? Did I kick his ass?" he giggles.

"No...you didn't kick it..." His eyes got wide.

"WHAAA? What the hell, Kat?" Pete yells. He pushes me off of him and sits up.

"You guys just made out! It's just my sick, twisted little mind, okay?"

"Yes...definitely twisted."

"Oh come on, Pete. Are you saying you have never thought of me kissing another girl? And I didn't even WANT to think of that...it just happened. It was nice though," I giggle, sitting up and going in for a kiss, but he backs away. "Pete," I say sternly, "kiss me."

"Maybe I should go kiss Brendon," he says between his teeth, looking away from me.

"You can't act like this today. I knew I shouldn't have told you. It's your big day and I ruined it." I pout and start to get out of the bed, but Pete pulls me back. He catches me in his arms and stares down at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just being an ass. Brendon is attractive..." he giggles. I pull him down and our lips collide.

"Shut up," I mumble against his lips before sliding him the tongue. "We should get up and shower before the hairstylist comes over to do my hair and make me purdy." He nods and we get up and take a shower together. Around 1 the hairstylist comes over to do my hair for the Grammies that night. I tell Pete he can't see me until everything is done, so he goes over to Patrick's and hangs out for a bit. He takes his suit so he can get ready over there.

Around 3 I'm all done and it's about time go, so I make my way over to Patrick's (we decide to have the driver pick us up at Patrick's to save time). When I get there, Pete answers the door. He is in a dark grey suit that he "Wentzed up" and looks amazing.

"Hi, Wentz. You look so hot," I say, looking him up and down. He just stands there, staring at me. "Stare much?" I giggle, pushing my finger against his chest, getting up to back up so I can get through the door.

"What? Oh...yeah. Wow...you look so...wow." I love it when I make him feel like this. I just smile at him, put my hand on his neck and give him a light kiss.

"Thank you," I giggle. "Everyone ready to go?" Patrick, Joe, and Andy all walk out of the kitchen. Joe has his girlfriend, but Andy is single tonight. He said he didn't mind that his girlfriend couldn't make it because he didn't want Trick to feel like the 7th wheel, so to speak.

"Wow," Patrick gasped. "Even better with the hair. Amazing, Kat."

"Thanks!"

"Let us depart," said Andy after the driver honked for the 4th time. We all nod and Pete puts his hand on the small of my back, which is bear in the dress.

"I can't believe how amazing you look," whispered Pete as we walked out. Apparently, I must have looked really good because when we get to the red carpet, every single person who interviews the guys asks what I'm wearing and tells me how beautiful I look.

The show goes amazingly, and the boys pick up both awards they were nominated for. Pete thanks me the first time but the second time they just say "all the stuff we said before, times that by a million".

After the show, we go to a couple of parties and mingle. I'm not very good at it, but I'm sure I'll get better. Some girls give me nasty looks while some girls are really sweet to me, but they're probably just trying to get into Pete's good graces. Pete can tell I'm not extremely into it, as well as Patrick, so we decide to go back to Pete's and have a little party of our own.

Almost immediately after we get home, people start ringing the doorbell. First its Brendon, Ryan, John and Spencer then Gabe and Travis, Rob, Jack and Keith. I go up and get changed and when I come back downstairs some of the guys are in the hot tub.

"Man soup!" I yell, coming outside.

"What?" giggles Pete.

"Oh, like you don't remember, Pete," laughs Spencer. "Man soup...the hot tub with all the dudes in it, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Kat, get in here."

"No, I just got in my pjs," I pout.

"Common, Kat," begs Brendon.

"I dunno..."

"KAT get in!" yells Jack. "That is an order!"

"Geez. Fine." I run upstairs and change into my bikini. I run outside and come in and sit next to Pete and Bden. "So Pete, did you tell Brendon about my dream?"

"Oh my GOD. Shut up," laughs Pete, putting his hand over my mouth. I lick it and then cough.

"Ew, chlorine!"

"That's what you get, girly," he laughs.

"What dream?" asks Brendon, cocking an eyebrow.

"I had a dream that you two kissed. You guys should make it come true right now." Brendon started to blush.

"What? I'm not going to kiss your boyfriend. You're insane."

"You're right. Damn I wish you guys drank so I could get you wasted and make you make-out. That would just make my year."

"Not gonna happen," giggles Pete, pulling me closer to him and kissing my hair.

We party until 3 a.m. Trick and I do karaoke for a bit, entertaining the masses, and then I get Pete do sing with me...it's pretty hilarious. He's so cute but it's a good thing that they leave the singing to Patrick. After everyone leaves, Pete and I go to sleep almost immediately we're so tired.

"I'm so proud of you, Pete," I whisper, kissing him gently on the lips as we climb into bed.

"I can't believe how amazing you looked tonight, Katrina. I just...I'm so lucky. Every single guy was staring at you tonight. Seacrest had to fan himself, for Christ's sake."

"Ha ha...it was a good dress."

"The dress would have been nothing with you," he says, pulling me into his lap. "I was going to wait to do this but..." he reaches into the bedside table and pulls out a little black box, "...It just feels right."

I stare at the box for a second then look up at him. "What's that?"

"Katrina. I've loved you since we started talking. You have been on my mind every second of every day for a long time. You've gotten me through a lot of rough times and I really don't know if I'd still be here if it wasn't for you. You are a constant source of joy for me...and I think you know all of this so," he opens the box and reveals a magnificent diamond ring, "will you marry me?" He takes out the ring and holds it.

"Pete," I gasp, smiling up at him with tears in my eyes, "You are the only person I will ever love. You are..." I choke up a little and Pete wipes my eyes. He only makes it worse when I realize he's crying, too. "You are perfect to me. Yes. Yes, I would love to marry you." I slide my finger into the ring - perfect fit.

"Yes?" he gasps, sounding somewhat surprised even though I'm pretty sure he knew what I was going to say. "YES!" he yells again, scooping me up in his arms and kissing me passionately. He crawls us over to the end of the bed and lays me down, getting on top of me.

"I'm not so tired anymore," I giggle before he goes down to kiss me again.

"Me neither," he smiles, winking at me before enveloping me in the deepest, sexiest kiss he's ever given me. The sex that night, well technically morning, is even more amazing. When we finally fall asleep, its 7 a.m. and the sun is already shining through the blinds, but we're so tired we don't notice. We just lay there in each other's arms.

__________________________________________________________________

Review and make me smile
Sign up to rate and review this story