Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Shadows Fall, Light Shatters

Shadows Fall, Light Shatters

by Juubi

Naruto, being beaten, abused and raped has turned into a quiet, silient killer who destroy all who appose him. He goes to the mist and train there for a few years until he asked by somebody special...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 2712 words

?Blocked
A/N: Hmm. It's been too long since I have seen an angst filled action/adventure involving Naruto and others so here it is. My newest fic. Warning:

The fic invovles rape, mentions of incest, some yaoi and abuse. It also involves heterosexual, metrosexual and homosexual pairings, a 'light' lemon and some lime. Thus you have been warned. Don't tell me I haven't warned you. I might put this on Adultfanfiction.net with all the lemon scences and more murder scences then here. This is with no doubt a rated R story with no doubt. It is, by Blaze as my witness, darker then "Dark Renegade" and more twisted. This is my newest fic.... "Shadows Fall, Light shatters."

This, I will expecting at least more then ten chapters and this chapter I am expecting at least 10 reviews. Naruto in this one is more twisted than the one he is or becoming in "Dark Renegade" on Fanfiction.net and maybe you like this. Apparently if you like dark things, you'll maybe love this. Now I not asking you to like this or die but make a note of this. Maybe you will like it.

Let me tell you that Naruto is strong but is more quiet in this one than ever. He's like that emo Sasuke but he's more sinster like Orochimaru though he's not a pedophile. XD (Making a joke for all).

Sasuke pales in contest of who's the most evil, darkest, and broddest of all bishounen next to Naruto so even Naruto's twisted side will scare Sasuke but only bring more attention of all the girls.

I don't know exactly if Naruto is going to have a harem but others (girls) will like him so. Most of the girls expect Hinata, Tenten and Temari drool over Sasuke so most will be grabbed by Naruto's darkness. Maybe other authors will too. The Naruto women will too.

I hope I bring a new successful fic to the Naruto table for all to eat... I mean like! -embrassing and nervous smile-

Summary: A whole new dark side of Naruto is brought to the table. Having dealt with rape, abuse and murders, Naruto is raised outside the village or better yet, fleed from the village. Naruto comes back when 13 and not is the bubbly happy-go-lucky idiot you seen in the anime or manga. He is quiet, bleak, strange, weird, dark, and with no choice evil. A perfect murderer. Though that though is in mind, Naruto bring most of the attention of all especially the girls, women and his inner demon.

Disclaimer: I do in any fashion own Naruto or any these characters. I only own my made up characters. Nothing else.

Warnings are outside and in case there are not...

This story is NC-17, not for children under 17 or so. This has spoilers of Naruto in this, rape/sexual content in this, violence, incest, hetrosexual and homosexual themes and this has an alternated universe from the series of Naruto. Remember this story is NC-17, not for children.

Thus you have been warned.....


Chapter 1: Betrayal leads to tragedy


Darkness creeped into the eyes of Naruto as he finally drifted off to sleep. Life was hard for him sometimes. Having to deal with the frusutations, anger, and unfriendliness venting from the villagers wasn't very encouraging to him. He was better off in another village. He didn't know why he would be hated by civilians of this village. He wasn't do so good in life in general either. Having to depend on old man Hokage for paying for his rent was very bad because what if one day the old man kicked the bucket? Not only will get kicked out but he would have nobody that cares about him. The old man was like the only one who care or at least understanded him.

He sighed as layed down in his smelly apartment bed. The Hokage may have request the manger to give him a bed but the first time he got it, it was wet and smelled rank. No doubt they purposely put their "wastes" on his bed and gave him an almost "brown" covered pillow but he didn't dare tell the hokage. He feared that he would kicked out or hit for his tattle-telling. He had heard of the saying "sniches get stiches" and he wasn't quite prepared to get stiches or bruises from another damn villager. He tried remembering all the good times in his little life.

.....it didn't take that long because he had only one happy memory. When the hokage saved him from a bunch of snot-nosed boys from the orphanage beating on him. Oh course the manger of the orphanage didn't stop it. She didn't know and even if she did which mostly likely she did, she would let them do it with all her heart. Everyday he would get beat up plus he was getting very malnorished and looked like a twig because of the so called "manger" didn't even give him a tray of food. Even if she did, it would be too digusting to eat. After all she made it with sweat and blood. Sweat and blood. Sometime even he would find little brown "suprises" for him by her personally. After all she loved him.

Then the third found out and fire the manger and put in a new and fair manger. He was neutral about Naruto and did tell the Hokage that Naruto was getting beat up. As soon as that happened, Naruto was taken out the orphan house and was assigned to a family. One man, one woman, one girl. A husband, a wife and a little sister. The happy scene who put any boy or girl happy and smiling at the boy and his new family hugging. That was what the Hokage was doing right now but soon the light shattered real quick.

The last guardian he had hit him repeatedly. Everyday, every night. When his guardian came from home, he hit him.He lived with an foster family. Oh course they seemed perfect at first.... well in front of the 3rd Hokage. Behind the scence they looked like a group of savages.

His foster father was dead beat. He was an ex-ninja that got fired because he was start sleeping on the job and left his partners in bay of danger.In the end, his partners died. Only that was left was him and his angered sensei. Right on the line, without no hesitation, his sensei Genma, reported to the Hokage and the boy was banned being a ninja ever. That happened when he was 15. A mere gennin still and he was banned for betrayal. Now the man was 25 years old and apparently his life went downhill after that day.

His " father " got a girl pregnant two years later after he was banned and had no choice but to care for the woman and his newborn sister. A job he didn't do to well at. His father was really one of a kind.

With that said and done, the man made his life an living hell. Not only he beat him, he raped him silly. Somodizing Naruto to him was the only way to vent his frustrations and anger. Plus he was the Kyuubi boy, he couldn't do anything. He deserved it. After all, he killed the Fourth Hokage, millions of people and not to mention, his mother.

He was a black haired man with a scruffy little beard on his rough face and had menacing purple/violet eyes. He had usely where glasses and looked like a monster. He had a scar on his forehead and wasn't very friendly. More like a fiend. He wasn't nothing but a dead beat, and always coming home smelling like alcohol and sex. Some husband he was. Treating his wife with such respect. That brought up another painful subject.

His wife.

A happy woman or what she seemed like when he first met her and her family. She had blazing red hair and bloodly red budding lips. Her build was very nice though he really didn't look into that. Him being only seven years old. Her eyes seemed capativing to him. Green eyes pulled him in and feeled with a strange feling in his stomach and his heart was pounding madly. Her name was Octiva.

She smiled at him and his first reaction was he blushed.

Over the months he spend with her together and her family, she grew on him. Her and his "sister" but one night that changed.

Flashback

He was unblissfully returning to his room after a "night cap" with his "father". He may have been young but he knew exactly what was rape. Seeing that his mother explain it to him one day he asked.

Anyway, he just wanted to go to sleep and forget the whole thing. It was until then he opened his door and found out his mother was crying in it.

"M-Mom? W-What are you doing in here?"

She sniffed. "N-Naruto-kun. He did it again, didn't he? He hurt you."

"Y-yeah." He said sadly.

"You know you shouldn't let him do that. Here. Come here. "

Naruto walked to her and she pulled him to a hug. Naruto sighed. She nuzzled in his little chest and her tears came down her cheek. Then she had a idea. A evil one. She secretly smirked.

"Naruto-kun. Do you love me? "

"Yes mom. "

"Good. Then lay down on the bed."

"Huh?"

She pushed him down to the bed. She crawled on him and took of the white shirt with the red swirl showing his naked chest to the lusted filled and love filled woman.

"M-Mom. W-What are you doing?"

"Shh. Naruto-kun, I will not hurt you. Just enjoy it."

The lust filled woman peeled off or torn off Naruto's tee shirt and threw off his sandals. Naruto started whimpering like a little puppy. She quieted him down with a innocent kiss on the dainty, tan lips of his and started playfully licking his nipples.

He moaned pitifully. Again he was going to be used again like he was like his foster father but... she was more gentle with him. Not craze or venting frustrations on him like his dead beat father.

She smiled in victory and happiness (besides lust) that Naruto was slightly getting into this. As a eight year old child, even he knew that he could not espace his 'mother's passionate advances' at all and that caused a unknown member rise in its glory and such.

She grabbed his neck and started licking it, leaving a trail of saliva that glistened in the moonlight. She then grabbed his face slightly with force and kissed him passionately but rough again. He groaned as he felt his member grind on her stomach as she almost collapsed on him after that last kiss.

He looked he was in heaven but also in hell. He didn't want this but then again he did. Spending time in this family of pain made him have a slight crush on his 'mother' and his 'sister'. His 'father'.... well he wasn't gay so he couldn't say anything or love his father 'that' way.

Now she tugged of his pants and his briefs and looked his member. He wasn't very big like a horse nor a dog but he was was slightly bigger than regular, average males but then again he had the Kyuubi which gave him some 'upgrades'. Hell, he was even bigger then her husband.

She started staring at it for a second, measuring it. Then, she drew her tongue out and lick the head of his penis once. Naruto had some pre-cum on it and she licked it off.

It was a little salty but this wasn't the first time she taste dick before. In fact this was more sweeter then her husband's and the scent was absolutely heavenly to smell.

She decided that more foreplay wasn't so bad so she started licking the shaft and soon surrounded the dick with her hot mouth. She breathe on to it and blew a breath on the member. Naruto shivered at the hot breath.

Soon her whole mouth was bobbing and sucking the dick with a fast velocity that the average hooker would be surprised. Naruto blissful moaned as she did that.

Ten Minutes passed in a hurry. She keep sucking and Naruto keep moaning until he could hold it anymore and cummed into Octiva's pretty little face and mouth.

Then she got ready for the big part....


Flashback Ends

Yes she was right. She was gentle. She took his virginity at the age 9 and he did enjoy it more than his "father's" "turns" but in the end, she also used him for venting her problems like his foster father though she didn't mean to. Merely a love for her son probably. He didn't know. He wasn't her.

Now his "sister" was a nice child. A nice girl with a very lovely face. Her black hair and green emerald eyes also capitived him. Kinda like his foster mom. Maybe it was something in her family (excluding her father oh course).

Anyways, she was always nice to him. After all, she was in love with him. She may have been a year young then him, but she still had a crush on her "big brother". She wasn't like her mother and father. She didn't use him.

Which pained her when to see Naruto leave.

Flashback

Crawling into her bed, Karina grab her sheet and was starting drifting off to sleep. That is until she heard a loud sound and it was coming from Naruto's room.

She ran quickly to Naruto's room but quietly opened the door. She could hear Naruto scowling.

"Damn suitcase. Sheesh."

"Naruto-kun. What are you doing?"

Naruto turned to his sister with tears in her beautiful soulful green eyes.

"Karina-chan. It's time for me to go."

"No. You belong here Naruto-kun. You need to stay here! "

"Can't you see that I am being used? I can't be here."

Naruto was about to jump out window when Karina grabbed his hand and wrist.

"NO! Don't go!"

She started crying and Naruto sat there motionlessly. He stared at her red puffy emerald green eyes.

"Your eyes...."

She stopped crying at stared at him.

"There are beautiful."

She blushed.

"I must go now. I will come visit you .I promise! "

She stood there with that blush on her face.

"You promise?"

He nodded. "Yes."

She stared into his eyes and gave him... a simple chaste kiss on the lips.

"Okay."

Naruto looked flushed and was very red in the face.

"I promise."

He jumped out the window like what he have learned in the ninja academy and she still stood there. Looking at him.

Flashback Ends

And that promise still stood. Only thing was that Naruto couldn't visit her. She and family moved away to Lightning country and it sadden him. Not only did she move away but that was the day he failed the exams to be a gennin and this all happened last week! He left that hell house in a week.

She moved away and now he keep that promise. She was only one besides the Hokage who cared. That left another though in his head.

Why is he here? Just because one cares doesn't mean he should stay here and put up with this crap.

Naruto got out of bed and slowly walked to the window. He looked on the side of him. A bookbag, some kunai, his orange jacket and a Katana that the 3rd Hokage gave him for his tenth birthday.

Then, he open his front draw and pulled out a map that had all the countries in the world. Also something given to him on his tenth birthday by the third.

He looked at the moonlight. It sure looked beautiful tonight. He jumped out the window and disappeared in the night time. His destination he did not know but somewhere out of the village. Even Lightning country.

Chapter 1 Ends

A/N: Okay. I'm finished. Review and tell me what you think. I already know what is going to happen and the people who are going to fight over Naruto. So there!

Ryu is out!!
Sign up to rate and review this story