Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Whats life like bleeding on the floor?

by ThePatient 3 reviews

Deathfic. No name is mentioned but just to inform you its Gerard's point of view.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 577 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked at the gun by my side. The one thing that wouldn't argue with me or tell me i was wrong or worthless. My only friend. My life had been a shadow since you died.

I slowly stroked the picture of you. You had been so beautiful. You long raven hair that curled naturally. Laughter could been seen in you eyes because of Frankie hug tackling you.

I sighed. Frankie. A betray among all others by both of you. I never intended for it to end this way. But then again i bet you never intended me to walk in on you and Frank. I guess things don't always work out the way we want them too.

I remember when i was boy. My granma would tell my never to give up and never to let anyone break my heart. I should have listened to her. She was a wise woman. I should have listened to her when she said you were a bad person. Nothing i can do now though. She's dead. Just like you and me shortly.

You were sobbing in the corner as i thought all this. I just ignored you. Your love me died a long time ago and with it so did you. That person in the corner was just a stranger. A stranger that hurt me more then anyone else in the world. A stranger that had been with me for so many years. A stranger that i loved.

You asked me why? Why was I doing this to you? I guess you didn't understand. My world revolved around you. You were my reason for breathing. My reason for getting up. My reason for living. But you didn't think of that when you did what you did. You didn't think of the fact that you were condemming me to hell when you did that. And yet i stll loved you. I still wanted to hold you and wipe away your tears.

But I knew that could not happen. You had betrayed me. With my best friend. My bandmate. A friend that had been there for me through the years before you were there. Before I saw sense. Before I was the man that i was. Yet he still betrayed me. I wonder if he thought i wouldn't find out. Or if he thought i would just nod and agree. Well i refuse to. My lover and my best friend together behind my back.

Your sobs got louder. You shouted at me to let you go, to leave you alone. I chuckled. You were never going home. I looked over at you. I stood and walked over. You cowered even further into the corner. I smiled. "I loved you." Were my last words to you. Then i raised the gun and fired. You slumped down, dead.

I looked over at the bed where Frank lay there. Blood covered all the bed clothes. You could see the shocked expression still on his face. One that would never be wiped off.

I crouched down next to you. You were so pretty. You eyes looked up at me. Pleading me not to do what i had already done. I wiped away two tears that were still running down your cheeks. No matter what i tried to convince myself i still loved you. I still wanted you with me. I raised the gun to my head. It was now or never. I pulled the trigger.
Sign up to rate and review this story