Categories > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood > A despicable play

A despicable play

by gabaruni

What do these brothers do, other than play their parts in a never ending play? (Francesco/Alexandro)

Category: Trinity Blood - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 2211 words - Complete

?Blocked
The bedcovers are finally warm, a few minutes worth of rolling around does that when it's cold, and the warmth of the fire doesn't spread beneath the mammoth mass of blankets that I like when I sleep. There is always a little bit of irritation at having to do it every single night as I shuffle around my many soft pillows. Sleep always comes a few moments later, if I don't think of anything. After a few moments of curling into the covers and pulling stretching against pillows that under my legs for the comfort I was ready to fall asleep. My mind slowed to a dull content buzz, and I sighed falling into the comfortable, soft darkness of sleep.

After what seemed only a few moments, but what could have been hours I felt something shifting in my bed. I had not invited any of the resident animals to sleep in my chambers so I turned around slowly still feeling the warm soft covers sliding against me like after a warm bath and I saw Francesco staring at me with kind eyes. "Good evening to you, your highness." His voice betrayed his emotion, and I could tell that no matter how kind Francesco could make his eyes look, his intentions were always of the bitter kind.
"What do you need?" I said sleepily and a slow smile spread across his face, predatory, and...lustful. "Why should I need anything this late, more than your lovely presence, your highness?" I did not know what he was intoning, but I decided that I didn't like his implications and tone. "What do you mean, you despise being around me." I replied, and his eyes glittered. I wondered what he was doing. "You are surely in jest dear brother, my life is nothing without you, Alexandro." I was near the wall, but I tried to move away from him anyway.

I could feel the cool air still on his skin, and the bitter hate in his voice seemed to becoming more prominent. "Francesco, what do you mean to say? Have you a change of heart recently?" I knew that he was trying for something, and yet I had no clue what it was. I hope he did not mean to kill me in the near future, because he would be able to flee before I was able to call any help, and if I called any help now, he would be able to kill me later, harbor more hate for being suspicious. I had no clue and felt as if I had no choices. "I mean to say darling little brother that I've always felt especially fond of you. I couldn't well be by your side when I was betrayed. I played the part well do you not think?"

I was often teased and messed with, deceived and played for the fool, and brother-the idiot that he was thought with hate emanating off of him could get me to believe him. What could I do other than play along to whatever he was orchestrating though. Whoever was pulling the strings was definitely pulling Francesco along too. "There are many parts to the play and the actors intentions change oft, how do you expect me not to become something other than the poor victim of all of it, with my luck?" I asked and he pulled in closer to me. "Someone may decide to save you from all of your pain and despair if you are in want." I wanted to turn away from him, but then I would be vulnerable. "I have been the village idiot long enough dear brother and have learned my moral after many hard, repetitive lessons, how do you expect for me to fall back into the role, after my eyes have been opened and I have been offered the salvation of the truth?"

Francesco's eyes grew hard and he tore the covers away from my body. "You will do my bidding, I am older and stronger than you dear brother. Whatever you need I will provide if only you do as I say exactly." That seemed the stupid thing once again, and I wondered why he had come here, and if he would leave if I gave him immunity from being chased. "I asked you before, what you needed, but I won't do your evil bidding, whatever it may be." Francesco grabbed my arm in anger and I let out a sound, by pure accident, and there it was, the true pleasure, in hurting me. "Are you saying that you'll sound the alarms on me if I force my demands on you?" I tried to pull away and he dug his fingers in deeper, bruising me and I knew that he would and could draw blood if I wasn't careful. "What do you mean, Francesco? I don't know what you want, I've asked you more than once."

His eyes sparkled with menace and he laughed, a hard echoing laugh that made me flinch. "Do you mean to tell me, my simpleton brother that you do not know what I want? I want you. I want to make my claim on your body, it is rightfully mine." What the hell did he mean? I was flabbergasted by his statement, but I could do almost nothing as he began to roll over on top of me and pin me down. "Francesco, are you going to actually do something such as press inside of your own brother?" He spread my legs with his own, holding my arms down with his own. A shiver spread down my body at the contact. "That is exactly what I mean, and I don't care if you are in objection." I struggled with him in vain with him and his laugh became metallic.

"No use, you had better just accept this. I told you what I wanted, what I need and you can call your precious protection if you dare, but think about it, do you really want to tell them that your brother planned to take you and you were ready to acquiesce?" I had not ever been ready to give my body willingly to my brother, and I knew that the consequences would be dire for me later if I did call for my guards. I wondered why all of the sudden he would want to press himself in me, and how he'd gotten in here, and I decided that in the face of trouble my worries should be how to get away. Was there even a way to do that? It seemed simple in thought, but in practice it would be terribly hard.

I was aware again of my predicament when my brother pressed his arousal against me and sneered at me. "What do you say, let me have you, or let me kill you later. Either way I'm happy. You could've done this the easy way, but you chose to be difficult." I still wondered why he wanted me of all people, so I decided to ask. "Answer me one thing before I give in to your demands. Why do you want me?" His eyes became kinder if his voice had not. "Dear brother, you have a pure heart and body. That is what I want, your body, because it's pure." That made no sense to me. "Lots of people are pure in body, you can have them." I protested and his smile softened from a hard line of teeth to a thin line. "Foolish brother, I wouldn't have come to you if that was true." I let him pull down my pants and did not resist when he stroked a line down my thigh.

"Alright, do with me as you will. I care not anymore." His face became grim. "Liar, you care an so do I, two brothers pressing against each other in the night." I knew he hated me, but if this was what he really wanted, then I would grant him this favor without any ill will. "Fight against me, you fool." He said tearing my shirt off and pulling my pants off impatiently. His nails dug into my flesh and pain seared through me. I knew that he was angry, and I was in pain, but I still couldn't be mad anymore. He was desperate, aroused and had no place else to go.

"Is that what you want, for me to take out whatever anger I hold against you?" I said as he pulled off his own clothes, when he leaned into me again his hair tickled against my collarbone. "Yes, you idiot, you aren't supposed to enjoy this, aren't you afraid of the pain?" I considered that a moment, and noted that my brother was still treating me as if I were a child. "Bastard." I said with little affection, and he pressed a finger against my opening. His finger was cold and impartial, his knuckle was thick and hurt me at first. "Are you not going to use any oil?" I asked and he shook his head. "I will, but this is your lesson, this unbearable friction."

It wasn't too much to be terrible, but it was a little uncomfortable. I gasped when he touched me again, his fingers skimming against my skin, there was pleasure running rampant through my body all because of that one finger. "Ah, please use the oil." I said growing impatient at his torture. If he was going to do this, I wouldn't want to be in pain the whole time. "I suppose I shouldn't try to kill you, since you are going to go along with it." He said leaning down to the floor and rummaging in his coat for a moment. When he replaced his dry finger in lieu of an oiled one and the pain turned to pleasure. "I should still kill you, maybe then I'll be respected and have claimed the body of the old priest.

"Whatever you are going to do, it had better be fast, my guards are going to check on me soon." Francesco expelled a throaty laugh. "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you about the pain, but I guess I should have said something sooner." My mind supplied a dry maybe, but as he sank into me those thoughts were dulled until I no longer knew what I though a few moments ago. The blunt warm pressure inside me made me cry out, but it wasn't as intense or painful as I thought that it would be. A slow flush seemed to be spreading throughout my body and pleasure tingled my nerves like electricity.

"Ahn...don't press so hard." I pleaded when he thrust particularly hard, but that seemed to make him do the opposite. "Tis just part of the play, after all aren't you the victim and village idiot, it would be only wise of me to take advantage of you." He growled and I could only groan, because it felt so good, so right and yet, it was bad. His voice was gruff and warm, making me writhe under him. After a while I thought that I was supposed to respond to his jest, and yet I was unable.

That was perfectly fine with me though, I wanted it to be over, and yet I wanted his powerful body to thrust into me more and harder, my mouth was suddenly dry and all I wanted to do was swallow, so I did that around a particularly gruff growl he emitted. My hands scrabbled across his back for a moment before I had a dirty thought to touch myself. I started to entertain the thought so much that I decided to employ it. My hands were warm and soft, and my cock was hard and impatient, but I stroked slowly and firmly at first, starting from the base and thumbing over the head.

I worked my way up to his frantic speed when the nerves in my body seemed to tighten and my vision blurred. Francesco cursed at me, but it was unintelligible, I supposed I wasn't able to hold a thought or make intelligent conversation either. My body felt as taut as a bow as he pillaged me, then I came. Brilliant splashes of color invaded my vision and I croaked out a horse moan as he spilled inside me. He cursed once more, for good measure my brain thought idly and then the pain assaulted me. He had held me too tightly made bruises and had drawn blood from my shoulder. I wondered when he bit me, but it would heal later.

I closed my eyes for a moment and felt him rise off of me and his presence leave the room. I felt so tired all of sudden and I wondered how much blood I had lost. After a few hazy moments of convincing myself not to go to sleep my guards finally came. "Your Grace!" They exclaimed and I let myself be handled. Even if Francesco would try and kill me later, I had something on him, something for him to be ashamed of. Even if Francesco didn't act like it matter, or he didn't care I knew that he'd done something he would never approve of.
Sign up to rate and review this story