Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Default Chapter

by lolo87 1 review

my first story please read

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 308 words

0Unrated
HEY!
Things you should know about me? Well I guess we'll start with the basics I am nineteen years old my name is Lily Ana McKenzie Wentz. Yeah if you didn't guess by the last name I'm related to that guy in that band. Ok so not just related, I'm his baby sister. See Pete is the oldest, then Hil, then Drew, and then me. Now most people would think that since Drew and I are a year apart that we would be close or that Hil and I would be close. I'm not saying that we aren't, our whole family is unbelievably close, however Pete and I are tight. Ever since I was little I have looked up to him. When I was little I watched him do things and then I wanted to do it. At around age six I remember going to his soccer games and I decided that I wanted to play soccer, now you'd think that since he is such a great soccer player that I would be too not really, I quit after a year. For my tenth birthday I asked for a guitar because I wanted to learn like him, which I ended up much better since I'm still playing. Anyways I was Pete's lookout when he would sneak out of the house. He is one of my best friends and has helped me through some of the hard times of my life, we'll possibly get into that later. I apologize for my crazy ramblings. I am currently a sophomore studying communications at the University of Southern Florida and working at Fueled. As another little side job when I'm home I sort through Fall Out Boy fan mail and my parents pay me for it. Hmm anything else? Oh well maybe I'll get to it later on if not woops.
Toodles!
Sign up to rate and review this story