Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Know I'm Always Late

Kiss her, Kiss her

by fobgal1 2 reviews

Amber comes face to face with Beckett. And gets saved by our favorite vampire!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 401 words

1Exciting
Amber's POV

I was walking home from work, and I heard screaming coming from an alley near by. I followed the screams, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Vampires. Four of them, attacking a family. I was horrified. I watched as one of the vampires grabbed, who I assumed to be the mother, and sank it's fangs into her neck. The children and who I assumed to the father, screamed and looked petrified. Once again, I watched as another vampire grabbed the father and sucked him dry. The children fell to their knees pleading with the vampires.


The vampires moved forward and snatched the children from the ground. That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled "Stop, they're only kids, just leave them alone." One of the vampires smirked at me and the children were released. "I guess you'll do instead," he snarled. I quickly took off in the direction of my apartment. I heard footsteps following closely behind. Then suddenly, the footsteps stopped.


I turned around. No one was there. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around, ready to continue my journey home, when I heard a voice say " You know my dear, a pretty girl such as yourself shouldn't be waling alone at night." A man appeared, he didn't look like the vampires I had seen. He dressed fancier. "Who the hell are you, and what do you want?" I asked.
"Well my dear, my name is William Beckett, and I want you," he said. Suddenly, he lunged forward and grabbed you by the throat.

He carefully tilted your head, exposing your neck. You could feel his breath on your neck. With one quick motion he sank his fangs into your neck. "Let her go Beckett," you heard someone say. "I said let her go!" Came the voice again. Suddenly William was ripped off of you. You turned and looked at your saviour. He was fighting William. He punched William in the face, sending him to the ground. Then he started kicking him in the stomach. He coughed up blood and said "We'll meet again," and just like that he vanished.


"Thanks," you said to the stranger. "Your welcome, I'm Pete, Pete Wentz," he said. With that you fell into his arms and blacked out.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Review and let me know if I should continue this story or not! More reviews = fast updates!
Sign up to rate and review this story