Categories > Books > Harry Potter > harry potter and the new heir of the throne

harry potter and the new heir of the throne

by q21

harry togther with his soulmate enter a new adventure, to fulfill the new prophecy

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Harry, Luna - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 1257 words

?Blocked
Chapter 1

Disclaimer; don't own nothing.

The second down fall of lord Voldemort marked a new hope for the wizarding community.

Two years later the golden trio still kept in touch. Ron and Hermione had gotten married and were now expecting their first child. Harry realized he had feelings for Luna and are now engaged.

Harry and Luna were cuddled in their bed when all of a sudden Luna was covered in a White light. "The one marked before to vanquish the dark mark is throned to be the next successor of a power more powerful than anyone as seen... along the journey the person to possess raw magic that is familiar is the one destined for thee," Luna blinked and breathed hard.

"I made a prophecy, I mean the prophecy," Luna said still breathing hard. "Yeah, you said..," Harry was cut off when Luna waved it off. "I know about the prophecy, I've been dreaming about it since you vanquished Voldemort, It was just a matter of time when I was going to say the prophecy out loud," Luna said tears running down her cheeks.

Harry tried to wipe the tears away from her face but Luna avoided his touch. " I'm not the one for you Harry, I love you, but since the prophecy it's just been difficult for me to be intimate, I just don't want to get hurt more than I already am, I'm sorry Harry, but it's the end for us," Luna said in a hurt whisper.

Harry found himself hurt, but not really that hurt. "I know what you feel, I know you feel that you're suppose to hurt, but you're not that's because your journey's about to start and your fated's pulling you closer towards her," Luna finished. Harry was in a trance he was slowly taking in the prophecy.

"Do I know the one for me Luna?" Harry asked after he snapped out of his trance. Luna's face lit up and smiled, "Yes, but I won't give it away, then it'll be too easy for you," Luna teased. Harry groaned and hugged Luna, "You can have the house, I did buy it for you when we got together.

It's the least I can do for you after what we've gone to together, I'll get my things and head on out," Harry said smiling. Luna pulled him into a hug and kiss, "Stay, you can get going tomorrow, keep in touch, I know where you'll be staying so don't think I would hesitate in breaking your door if you forget to write me," Luna said with a glare, a feat she learned from Hermione many years back.

Harry gulped and just nodded, he knew his now ex- fiancée wouldn't threaten him if she knew she couldn't do the deed and he knows better than to try to get away from Luna. Luna was the most accurate seer this modern age has seen, even Minerva Mcgonall was impressed.

The next morning Harry cooked them breakfast, then stared to pack. He was done by lunch time and this time Luna cooked lunch. Harry ummed and savored Luna's cooking, "This is delicious," Harry praised. Luna smiled, "Of course I learned from mum and you," Luna replied. Harry blushed and smiled at Luna.

When they were finished eating Harry stood up, "I better get going," Harry said hugging Luna. Luna hugged him back, " Don't worry about me Harry, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself, just remember if you need anything I'm here, I'm an owl away," Luna said then kissed him goodbye.

Harry portkeyed to 12 grimmauld place where he offered Fleur and Bill residence until they had enough money to get themselves settled on their own. He did that because no matter how Harry tried to ignore the French veela he developed a crush on the woman without her using any ounce of her veela magic. Harry talked to her and after Bill's coaxing. Fleur accepted Harry's offer hesitantly because Harry had done many things for her already, as a thank you she gave Harry the most sensual kiss his ever received.

Flash back

Harry and Fleur were seated face to face, "Fleur, please accept my offer, you are family to me and it's a small thing compared to the sacrifice you offered me. You fought with me and got hurt in the process, when you could have cared less. I was even the reason why your wedding couldn't carry on. Besides you are a dear friend since my fourth year and if you had died I would really hate myself," Harry paused to grab Fleur's Hand and started rubbing her knuckles

With his thumb. Fleur's heart raced and she blushed, it was after the sudden start of the second war that made her realize that she couldn't marry Bill and was thankful her wedding couldn't carry on. "Please, Fleur for our friendship's sake accept my offer, it would help me eliminate some worry for the people I love that I constantly think of," he said softly. Fleur sighed and agreed.

"I'm not very proud of my decision and how Bill's is helping you convince me with your offer, but I will accept because you said it's for our friendship and it will help you elevate some anxiety you are experiencing, and because you are important to me I want to help you and not cause more worry, so later we will be moving in with our things, Thank you Harry" Fleur said a bit disappointed. Harry saw this, " Hey, don't worry now, I'll be visiting you guys often this house is after all filled with great memories and I'll be owling you everyday," Harry said reassuringly.

Fleur smiled at this and pulled them to stand. Harry hugged her, he pulled away just before things got weird. After all Fleur was still engaged to his best friend's older brother. He started to walk away when Fleur pulled him towards her. Their lips crushed together, Harry was shocked at first and Fleur sensed this, but she just had to.

She gave Harry a chance to pull away from her, but he didn't. She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, he responded by pulling her closer, she felt this was right, perfect, but she was afraid Harry didn't feel the same way, but she didn't care one bit, right now she found her fated, she brushed his lower lips with her tongue and Harry granted her entrance.

Their tongues dueled, their kiss deepened even more and Fleur moaned into the kiss, Harry snapped out of the euphoric feeling after hearing her, but something told him to continue he just couldn't. Then he remembered who he was kissing. He slowly pulled away from the kiss, so Fleur wouldn't get hurt.

He didn't meet her gaze many thoughts were racing through his head, while Fleur was a bit surprised to discover that Harry was very good French kisser, even better than Bill and she thought Bill was the best, she smiled at this. " I... I be..better.. better go Fleur see you later," Harry stumbled for words.

End Flash Back

He landed in the kitchen and stumbled a little. He was cursing and dusting himself when he heard a scream from the second floor. He quickly ran towards the direction where he heard distress.

A/N: I still don't about this story, so review if it gets enough reviews I'll continue the story though i have a bit of writer's block.
Sign up to rate and review this story