Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

For you and you alone.

by akane_fire 0 reviews

Kakashi goes to visit Sasuke in hospital after he gets in a fight, but to his suprise there is more to this punch up than meets the eye.[KakaSasu]*I never see that pairing anywhere!* P.S This i...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi, Sasuke - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 1277 words - Complete

-1Predictable
Disclaimer: Akane_fire does not own Naruto or any of the characters. She in owns very little in this world, She is only a teenager, therefore she does not own a house, a car or a bus pass, in fact i'm not sure she even owns-

Akane_fire: Shut up or i'll fire you!


Sasuke really is an idiot, Kakashi thought as he followed the nurse down the hospital corridor.
Seriously, you'd think he'd have more sense than this! When he'd heard that one of his students had been taken into hospital after taking on eight other kids by himself, Kakashi immediately thought it had been Naruto, after all, sasuke wasn't the sort to do that sort of thing...

"Youll have to be quiet, he's sleeping"

"Hmm?" The nurse showed Kakashi inside a room, then shut the door behind him.
He approached the bed where Sasuke lay fast asleep, his inky blue hair splayed out across the white pillow, mouth slightly open.

Kakashi sighed as he sat in a chair beside his pupil.
Why? the word ran through his head over and over again.
Kakashi had been sure it was Naruto, he was just the sort of silly prat who would do that sort of thing. so when the receptionist told him it was Sasuke, he had been really worried. What could have provoked him into doing such a stupid thing?

A Sudden movement from beside him brought Kakashi back to earth.
"Kakashi Sensei?"
Sasuke was awake, slowly he turned to face his teacher and Kakashi gasped.
All down the side of the young boys face where bruises and scratches standing out bold red and purple against his soft pale skin.

Suddenly Kakashi was filled with an anger rising up inside him, red and angry as the burning gashes in the side of Sasuke's face. How could they? How could they marr such a beautiful boy?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah!
Did he rally just think that?
Did he just think, beautiful about Sasuke?
No.
Nah, no way, he was just getting all worked up because it was a shock.
Of course, that was it
maybe...

"Sensei, are you alright?"
Kakashi shook his head to clear his thoughts, then looked up at his student, who was looking at him anxiously.
"Yes, im fine, but are you Sasuke?"
"Well im not dead" Sasuke tried a small smile but winced as his bruised lips stretched. Kakashi felt a pang of... something, worry? anger? deep in the pit of his stomach

The two of them sat in uncomfortable silence for a few moments.
Then Kakashi snapped.
"Look Sasuke what the hell were you thinking!? Taking on eight kids on your own, and they were older than you! Thats the sort of foolish irrational thing Naruto would do! I thought you of all people would know better! I dont why you did such a thing, What in God's name made you do it?!

Kakashi stopped and drew in a deep breath. He wasnt angry, he was genuinly worried, It was so out of character for the blue haired boy. Why had he snapped like that?

Sasuke looked up at him with sad velvet blue eyes,and they locked with Kakashi's grey ones.
For a long time, nothing was said between them. Then, the younger boy looked away, down at the bed he was lying in and said, in a voice so quiet Kakashi had to lean in to hear.
"If you really want to know,
I did it for you."

"What?"

"They said you were a crap teacher, they said you spent too much time reading and not enough time fighting to be a real ninja!"

The blue haired teen, stopped and looked up at his teacher, who just stared back, mouth open behind his mask.
"For, me?"
Kakashi was stunned and confused, but yet, he also felt...touched, yes, that was the word. Touched that Sasuke would defend him like that!
He studied the sad battered boy, as he fiddledwith the sheets on his bed, twisting them between his pale thin fingers.

He really was a beautiful boy, mused kakashi, allowing the thought to enter the front of his mind this time.

His soft, spiky dark hair fell around his face with a kind of angry elegance and his deep blue eyes sparkled like pools of ink against his pale silky skin, rimmed by thick dark lashes .
No Wonder he had a huge fan club. and the sad melancholy expression made him look almost... cute.
Okay that was going a bit far, he was beginning to sound like he LIKE-liked Sasuke, which was of course ridiculous.

"Well Sasuke." said Kakashi.
On his way to the hospital, he had been preparing a long lecture about thinking before doing and considering consequences of actions. But now, none of that seemed to fit. So instead, he bowed his head.
"Thankyou Sasuke."

"well I had to!" said Sasuke, suddenly sitting up straight. "Your a great sensei and a really great ninja, im not gonna let those bastards talk about you like that! Because your really good and I love you... teaching us and I think..."
Sasuke went on but Kakashi stopped listening.

"I love you... teaching us." Had it been his imagination? no, he had left a gap, Kakashi was sure.

BUT SO WHAT!!!!
Sasuke was probably very tired and in lots of pain so obviously he would pause mid sentence. It didnt mean anything!
And why did he care anyway, he was well renowned for being a bit of a perv with the ladies! a bit, ha ha!
This was getting ridiculous, he was fighting with himself, inside his own head!
And the solution was so blatantly obvious! He loved Sasuk- NO NO he didnt, DIDNT
Kakashi didnt love Saske, HE DID NOT LOVE SASU-
Oh damn, He loved Sasuke.

The Stoney haired man turned back to the boy, now watching him intently, as if trying trying to read his thoughts.

"Sasuke." The older man said.
"yes?"
"I love you...being my student."
The blue haired boy looked up into Kakashis face, his inky eyes sparkling.
"really?"
"really."

Kakashi stood by Sasukes bed and looked deep into him.
It was so clear now, it had been there all along, this burning love flowering within him . He wanted to protect this little boy, to hold him close, to destroy anyone who would dare hurt him.
Silently, he reached out to the boy and pulled him in to his chest, and he felt Sasuke's arms, wrap tightly around him and he was filled with a warm tender feeling that he'd never felt before. He stroked Sasuke's unbruised cheek and breathed in his scent.
Then he remembered the fight, what Sasuke had done for him.
Kakashi smiled behind his mask. He could only think of one way to thank the boy enough.
He lowered his face to Sasuke's and lowered his mask, his lips touched his, carefully to avoid his bruises, in a soft yet passionate kiss and the teen mewled softly as kakashi slipped his tounge into his mouth, This was where he belonged, Kakashi thought, as he stroked Sasuke's midnight hair.
They parted for air and looked deep into each others eyes.
"It still was a stupid thing to do." Kakashi said, his mask back in place.
"But it wasn't for just anyone." smiled his student,
"It was for you"
"You and you alone"
And he leaned in for another kiss...

********************

Phew, well thats that! My first Fanfic! Please review as i have no idea how it went. PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! puppy dog eyes
I love that pairing KakaSasu, but no-one ever writes about it! Ah well.
=) bye! xxx

Sign up to rate and review this story