Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ramblings of Moi

March 17

by GwenMerlon 3 reviews

I'm back, baby!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 422 words

1Hot
March 17, 2007

Oooook. So, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth, I swear!

For the past week I've been in Daytona, FL having an amazing spring break. I really needed the sun and the beach to tell you the truth. All this cold weather was finally getting to me, so it was a great change. I'm going to be posting pictures on my buzznet page (which can be accessed from my Profile page; my sn there is very creatively MikaLives) tomorrow when I get back to my APT and have wireless once more. (As opposed to this terrible dialup) Also, my friends have already tagged me on Facebook if you're extremely bored, but you'll have to tell me your anme on there and I'll add you because I like to stay hidden from the general public... again, with the online predators, I know... I'm 21, they won't be searching for ME.

Also, I've had an abundance of rating points just sitting around for the week that I've been gone, so if you've obtained a few without any review then they're probably from me. :) You all updated a lot but I promise I will go back and review as soon as I get a chance!

Soooo... I DO have another chapter for The Mistake already written and ready for posting, but again, I must wait so that I can hook up my laptop. You all are such troopers for being patient with me... I'm giving you all mental hugs.

Oh! And I would love to write another one shot, but I'm afraid all my drama-ridden/ disaster-filled plots are becoming slightly mundane... or maybe that's not the word I'm looking for... maybe predictable for me... I don't know... Anyway, just let me know when it gets to be too much... I would love to have a story with each of the guys but really... There are only so many shootings/ explosions etc etc one band can take.

Ok, well, my mother dear wants to use the phone (yes, only one line) so I need to leave this wonderful site. The joys of being at home... ug. I love and miss you all!

Gwen

PS, I submit 'Sisters' into a writing contest... Don't worry, I changed the guy so that it ISN'T Andy (Because, really, that would be inappropriate) but instead she escapes on her own accord when she starts to see the flashlights. It's a bit different but still sorta the same. I don't know how to describe it. Oh well, wish me luck!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story