Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella > Coming Home

Coming Home

by robinzan 3 reviews

This is a short, sappy little fic about a love gone wrong. From Tom's POV. It's my first Cinderella fic, so please go easy! R&R would be greatly appreciated.

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-10-03 - Updated: 2005-10-03 - 491 words - Complete

0Unrated
COMING HOME

I left the love of my life a month ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I tore out of the house in a huff. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just saw my boyfriend and another man kissing. My boyfriend? Eric Brittingham. The other man? Axl Rose. I stood there, in shock, before I realized what I saw. It literally tore me to pieces. I mean, really? What did Axl have, that I didn't?

Sure, he had red hair, which was straight. So what? Mine is dark and curly. Axl's eyes, were, at least to me, catlike. Mine. They are hazel/blue and normal. Then, there are the drugs. Axl had plenty of them, which Eric just adored. I'm trying to kick the habit. Now I know why Eric chose him.

It was pouring rain as I ran outside and all the way to the corner bar. I ended up drinking half the night away. I've done that every night for a month straight. Every day seemed like hell and the night time was even worse. I couldn't sleep, because I would always end up dreaming of Eric and the good times we shared.

Jeff Labar had a come over quite a few times, to make sure I was ok. I always lied to him and told him I was. I don't think he believed me. In fact, I know he didn't. You see, this one time, while we were filming the video for "Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone)", I did a stupid thing. I showed up drunk. I know it was a stupid thing to do, but I was miserable.

I miss Eric so much! Why did he do this to me? I kept asking myself that question over and over again. I never could come up with the answer. That's when I made my decision. I decided to talk to Eric. In fact, I'm going to do it right now.

I left the bar that I was sitting in and amazingly I wasn't drunk this time. I got into my car and headed for Eric's place. As I pulled into his driveway, it started to rain. I came to a stop, turned off the car and climbed out.

I went to his front door and rang the bell. It seemed to take forever. My hair was plastered to face, all soaked and straight. I waited a couple of minutes, before thinking that he wasn't even home. I turned, when the door finally opened.

"Tom?"

I turned back. "Eric"

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes. "We need to talk."

"I know we do." He replied, as he pulled me into his arms.

I knew right then, that everything will be fine between us. Yes, we had to sort things out, but I knew, deep in my heart, that things will be okay. I had finally come home.
Sign up to rate and review this story