Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Beauty and The Beast

Beauty and The Beast

by robinzan 8 reviews

Another fluff story. LOL I'm learning!!

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-10-03 - Updated: 2005-10-03 - 528 words - Complete

5Moving
Beauty and the Beast

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, watching him pack his suitcase. We've had another fight. He thinks I love someone else, but I don't. He's the only one I've ever loved. That long, dark hair of his. Those mysterious eyes that first caught my attention. There is this air about him. It's hard for me to explain it, but it's what drew me to him.

We have been together for a couple of years, and now it may be over. You want to know what our fight was about? Would you believe his looks? Yes, his looks. He thinks that he's ugly, and he told me that I would be better off with someone else. He even suggested Tommy, for god's sake! That's when I got upset. We went from just discussing it, to yelling at each other. It went on for a good hour. Now, we're at this point.

"Mick?"

No response.

"Mick,"

Nothing.

"Please say something,"

"What?"

"Can't we work this out?" I really didn't want to lose him.

"Work what out Vince? You've already made your choice,"

I shook my head. "How many times do I have to tell you? There is no one else!"

He stopped packing, and turned to me. "How can you honestly say that?"

"I can, because it's true."

He didn't respond, just went back to packing. I got off the bed, and walked over to him.

"Mick, please."

I put a hand on his shoulder. He stiffened up. "Why would you want to be with me anyway? I mean, look at me! Wrinkles, dark circles under my eyes. Then, there's you. You don't realize how hot you are! That hair of yours, those eyes, that soft skin. Fuck! We're 'Beauty and The Beast' here!"

"I love you. That's why. Looks have nothing to do with it."

"How can you love this?" He sounded like he wanted to cry.

I turned him to face me. "I know the real you."

He looked at me, with sad puppy eyes. I took his hand and lead him to the mirror, that was hanging on the wall, and turned him to face it.

"What do you see?"

He didn't say anything.

"Mick, what do you see?"

He hesitated before answering. "I see an old man."

I sighed. "Look really close Mick. Now tell me, what do you see?"

"Like I said before, I see an old man."

"Look into your heart Mick." I said, as I placed my hand on his chest.

He stared at the mirror for a moment, then he slowly smiled. "You really do love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

He turned to face me. "You're not seeing anyone else?"

"No one else baby." That's when his face lit up.

I leaned in close and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer. I finally realized something. This is what we had been missing. I pulled back from him.

"I love you Mick."

"I love you too."

I laid my head on his chest, and knew then, that everything would be alright. I had my better half back.
Sign up to rate and review this story