Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Die had always wanted to be a rockstar

by ShimmeringIllusion02 1 review

Die had always wanted to be a rock star, Just like a lot of his friends growing up. But he realized it wasnt that easy. Falling in love could be a harsh thing.*based on the begining of Dir en grey*

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 1923 words

0Unrated
Die had always wanted to be a rock star, Just like a lot of his friends growing up. I mean who doesn't want to be one? You get girls, money, fame, and fortune. Life would be a dream every day and you would be able to do what you love for a living, it's a dream that everyone shares. Well at least for most people. You see, Daisuke Andou fulfilled his dream and became a rockstar and unfortunately he realized it wasn't that easy. You see, he really didn't care about the girls, money, fame, or fortune. His ideas of happiness was smaller than the common "rockstar". Hmm, how can I explain this? Lets just say he really loves his fellow band-mates, like brothers..... ok maybe something a little unexpected happened, and his name is Shinya Terachi. He's quiet and keeps to himself and is the nicest person Die has ever met. He has uncommon but gorgeous girlish features and is easy to pick on, and never in Die's life had he seen anyone more amazing and graceful on drums, to Die it was so beautiful it was angelic... Do you know where I'm going with this? Well just to clear it up he had fallen in love with oh so Magnificat Shinya. Now I know what your thinking, But isn't he famous? Cant he have some one better that a band mate, like a super model or something along those lines? To Die, a super model was about as useful as a rock wrapped in paper, and as corny as it sounds, the only person Die's heart longed and ached for is and forever will be Shinya. But there is one tiny little problem, breaking the barrier to Shinya's heart was about as easy as tearing down the wall of china. Yes my friends, Die was in for it, BIG TIME but that didn't matter to him, the only thing that mattered was claiming Shinya as his, and for Die's sake, lets hope not as difficult as Die thinks its going to be........

Die had looked out the window of a building and into the crying sky. He was relived that he had made it to practice before it started to rain. As always, he was the first one there, and after he had tuned his guitar and prepared himself for practice he was left with nothing to do. He plopped himself on a red velvet couch that was towards the door and sighed heavily. Being bored is not a pretty thing my friends, it gave him time to think about his troubles and who wants that? He now wondered where Shinya was. He longed to gaze upon his beautiful auburn brown hair, his hypnotizing eyes that anyone could get lost in and well, just Shinya all together. His heart skipped a beat at the sound of a door being opened and he quickly looked over at who interrupted his thoughts. His eyes widened.
"Shinya!, what the hell happened? Your soaking wet!" He rushed over to Shinya and gave him his coat and grabbed a towel that was laying on the couch. He then dried his soaking wet hair. Shinya looked up at him and smiled a little.
"Thank you Die-kun, I was walking here and it started to rain, I knew I should have taken my umbrella.....ACHOOO!!!!"
Shinya's sneeze seemed to shake the whole room and Die laughed and continued to dry his still soaking wet hair.
"You see dummy, now your getting sick keep this towel on your head, I'm going to go get you some clothes, your lucky you have extra clothes here." Shinya smiled at him
"thank you die-kun, what would I be without you?"
"Dying in the hospital" Die said and handed Shinya his clothes
"Now go and get dressed and let me know how you feel later your probably going to get sick."
Shinya smiled.
"Yes mother"
Die one again plopped himself on the red couch, yup mother I guess that's all I ever will be.
"Die-kun, is something wrong?" Die looked down and realized that Shinya's hand was on top of his and he instantly snapped out of his thought and smiled at Shinya.
"No there's nothing wrong, now don't you look cozy and dry, how are you feeling?" Die placed his free hand on Shinya's forehead.
"You're warm, you really have to take better care of yourself make sure you take medicine when you get home."
"Die.."
"Hmm?"
Shinya took Die's hand that was still on his forehead and held it in his own.
"You looked really sad before, did something happen? Is it because of me?"
Die shook his head and moved a strand of hair that fell into his face behind his ear.
"Of course not, I was just indulged in thinking, you didn't do anything only worry about making sure you don't get sick." Die squeezed Shinya's hand and just then the door slammed open
"Good morning! How are my favorite people in the world?!" Of course it was none other than Toshiya. Die rolled his eyes ans whispered don't worry to Shinya and let go of his hand.
"Were the hell have you been? You're almost an hour late!"
Toshiya pouted, then Kaoru and Kyo walked in.
"Calm down Die, we had a lot of traffic coming over here" Kaoru said and started to tune his guitar. Toshiya stuck out his tongue at Die and got out his bass. Kyo yawned and much like Shinya's sneeze, it seemed to shake the whole room.
"Sleep....."
Die looked over at Shinya and saw his beautiful smile Die smiled as well and Shinya sat behind his drum set and Die grabbed his guitar. Toshiya grabbed his bass and Kyo got behind the microphone and Kaoru, being the almighty leader he was, shouted "begin!"
______________________________________________________________________________
"Great practice guys!, lets try our best tomorrow" Kaoru said and grabbed his guitar case and walked towards the door.
"Come on you too, lets go before you break something else" Kaoru looked at the once beautiful glass vase that is now in the garbage, smashed into pieces and sighed. Kyo and Toshiya started to play fight and when they hit each other they both tumbled into the table and knocked down the vase. Typical Toshiya and Kyo.
"BYE BYE !I WILL MISS YOU ALL!" Toshiya said and gave Die and Shinya a huge death grip, or in Toshiya's case a hug.
Kyo waved goodbye looking as though he was about to pass out.
"Bye guys be safe" Kyo leaned on toshiya and they both walked out the door. Kaoru gave one last goodbye and walked out the door as well.
"Well, well what are we to do now?"Die asked and sat on the couch and shinya sat next to him.
"would you like to come to my hous-.."
There was a sudden silence right in between Shinya's sentence.
"Eh? Shinya what were you saying?"
Die felt shinya's forehead fall to his shoulder.
"Shinya? What's wrong your burning up! Shinya?"
Shinya's head then fell to his lap and Die's expression turned into fear and worry.
"SHINYA!......"
______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
Die couldn't remember the last time he was so focused on someone, or anything at all. By some miracle he managed to pick Shinya up bridal style and carry him to his car and drove them to Shinya's house. He once again picked him up and carried him to his door. He thanked whatever god existed that Shinya kept an extra key under his doormat. He brought him inside and tucked him in bed and put a wet cloth over his head. Since then he has been at the side of the bed hoping that he would hear Shinya's heart warming voice soon. For some reason Miyu had been barking at him for the past 10 minutes. Before he knew it he had gotten so frustrated that he started yelling at her.
"What's the barking for? This is not my fault!"
BARK BARK BARK
"He fainted at practice! What was I supposed to do?"
BARK BARK BAKR
"AGH! WHY THE HELL AM I YELLING AT A DOG?!"
Die grabbed the closest and most hardest and closest object and slammed his head against it. He then held his head in pain, he never knew how hard picture frames were. Wait a minute...
Die grabbed the framed and turned it over. There inside was a picture of himself smiling widely.
He felt his hand being squeezed and die immediately put down the picture frame and held shinya's hand desperately.
"Shinya?...."
"Die, please don't destroy my things or have angry conversations with my dog"
"Don't you ever do that to me again you scared me breathless."
"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened my body just stopped working"
Die instantly felt guilt raise inside him.
"It's ok just let me help you get better, where's your medicine ?"
"In the cabinet to the right"
Die walked over and grabbed to pills and grabbed the bottle of water that was on the chair next to his bed and handed everything to him. Shinya took the pills and yawned and through barely opened eyes, shinya looked at die and smiled.
"Thank you Die, I truly would be in the hospital without you"
Die's heartbeat quickened and he could barely contain his nervousness.
"Die do you not care if you catch my cold?" Shinya asked and moved himself on the bed.
"No, as long as you get better"Die replied confused
"I feel cold and lonely, lay with me"
Die was shocked and he quickly replied.
"Um shinya I don't know if that's such a-
"please....."
Die smiled and sighed. He very slowly got on to the bed and looked at Shinya. He had never seen anyone more tired then he looked. Familiar shivers returned as he silently gazed upon Shinya's dazed smile.
"What's so funny?" Die questioned and turned to face Shinya completely.
"You've never been so kind to me before since recently. Why the sudden change?" He asked and moved a little bit closer. Die found that he had no explanation and kept quiet.
"I still have yet to found out why you made such an uncommon face this morning. This is a riddle that even I have yet to solve, perhaps you can help me?" Bit by bit Die felt his body become more and more stiff and Paralyzed. He had never seen Shinya act this way before, and he was talking about die acting uncommon. Shinya inched closer and closer and in no time at all his head was on Die's shoulder.
"Would you like to know why I have that picture."
Die nodded and looked down completely shocked. He felt his face being pulled down. Soft lips connected and die was at lost for words. He felt himself being hugged tightly and he looked down and smiled.
"That's why...."
Yes my friends Die had always wanted to be a rockstar, just like many of his friends growing up. And yes he had the money fame and fortune but none of that mattered to him,the only thing that mattered to him was the love of his life, Shinya Terachi. Maybe I was wrong about something, breaking the barrier to Shinya's heart isn't as hard as breaking the great wall of china, or maybe the wall is easy to break... who knows? But I do know one thing my friends, Just like many couples out there Die and Shinya's love now and forever will be eternal........
Sign up to rate and review this story