Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Down the road, not across the street

Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you.

by grandtheftautumn 4 reviews

Amara and the boys finally meet The Man. Make it or break it time. Some things may seem cliched but hopefully I'll make this look good ;) Reviews would be nice. =p

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 1340 words

0Unrated
A.N: W0ot! 2 chapters in 24 hours. Your reviews made me happy in my pants. Kidding. Well anyway I'm procrastinating from uni work and felt motivated creatively. Btw Amara's nickname can be pronounced "AGE" or (A.J) "Aye-jay". ENJOY!
*



Chapter 2: Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you.

Ryan's POV

It's finally time. What me and the boys have been waiting for. I thought to myself. This will make you or break you Ross, I spoke out loud to my reflection.

Knock knock

"Talking to yourself again, Ross?" Asked the head peeking through my bedroom door.

"Did you even have to ask" I blushed and laughed his comment off. I continued to get ready when a vivacious girl bounced into the room. "Ready buddy?" Realising Spence was there too, corrected herself "I mean buddies" she grinned goofily.

I nodded in reply. "You know it" Spence grinned from ear to ear.

"I just came to check on you guys and wish you good luck. I'll piss off now cause I don't want to distract you guys when The Man comes" spoke a timid Amara.

I gave her an incredulous look "AJ don't even think of yourself as a distraction. We need you there!! Who else will cheer us on huh?"

"The millions of teenies that will fall at your feet when they hear the amazing Panic! At the Disco" She teased.

"Quit would ya. Don't make me hurt you" I threatened.

"HAha and they'll brawl each other over who gets to be the mother of your child. Ahahahahaaa... OWW! GEORGE RYAN ROSS III YOU ARE SO MEAN!"

She sat back up and fixed her headband that got displaced when I threw a pillow at her head. Serves her right, I thought. I grinned mischievously at her "So what?" I taunted "you're being emotional hurtful, so I'll hurt you physically"

The next thing I knew I was thrown on top of Amara and something heavy landed on top of my lanky body. "What I felt left out and I gotta defend the woman." pouted Spencer.

"hey, don't I get to join too?" The next second, more weight was piled on top of me. "hiya guys" I attempted to look up and found one smiling Brendon. "guyssssssssss, getorfmeeee" I whined pitifully.

"Yea guys we need our guitarist in one piece of we want to get signed." Jon had appeared in the doorway. "Come on he's on his way now."

Pete arrived an hour later. Gosh Pete Wentz. I was in awe. I looked over at the others. I could tell they were slightly nervous too. Amara looked ... well I couldn't tell exactly. I know what she thinks of Pete Wentz. She loves him as the bassist of Fall Out Boy but I know she doesn't think very highly of him. She's become a bit jaded. It's hard to know what to believe in the media and stuff, and the stuff they write about him just reminds her of her crappy ex-boyfriends. She seems okay.

"Hey man, I'm Ryan. Thanks for coming down" I greeted Pete while trying to not let me nerves get the better of me. He smiled and shook my hand, "no worries dude, I like your sound. So shall we get to business?"

"Yea I'll just introduce you to the others. Brendon - our lead singer, Spencer - drummer and Jon plays bass. And that's Amara our cheerleader."

She jokingly gave me a dirty. "Ha-ha very funny twiggy." Pete laughed and greeted the other guys. He then walked up to where Amara was and gave her a friendly hug. This took her by surprise and she thought maybe she was wrong about Pete. But then Pete gave her a taste of reality and wiggled his eyebrows in a sleazy manner. In the corner of my eye I saw Amara roll her eyes at this.

Us Panic boys took ourplaces while Pete and Amara sat on the couch, one at either end. "The IV and your hospital bed, this was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events" Brendon sang out for his supper. Our supper.


Original POV

Jeez. I thought the media was wrong about him, but no, Pete Wentz managed to prove them right in a second. I love him as the bassist but why is he such an ass in real life. I sat there thinking about this while I watched the boys perform. They were amazing as always. The way Ryan plays and how his guitar riffs reach into my heart. OH MY GOD! It just hit me - I'm sitting on the same couch as Pete Wentz. We're in the same room! Why aren't you sitting NEXT to him you idiot!?! I thought to myself. Oh wait, I just remembered. You don't care if he's the hot bassist from Fall Out Boy whose music touches your soul, he's still an ass in real life. If all the teenies knew who he was in person they would get over how hot he is and love the music not his penis posted all over the world wide web.


Pete's POV

I am SO signing these guys. They're pretty damn good and fresh out of high school. That Amara girl is kinda cute. I miss the cute ones.

"So how long have you known the guys for?" I asked her.

"Huh? Oh umm I've known Spence and Ryan since we we're knee high. Ry has been my best friend since forever and I've been neighbours with Spence since forever. We've all been pretty good friends for awhile now. Brendon and Jon we've known for the last couple years but we've become heaps good friends in that short time."

"Oh so you really are here for moral support and not just their groupie" I joked. Insulted Amara replied, "Just because I'm the only girl here cheering them on does not mean I'm sleeping with them. Idiot. And FYI Spence's girlfriend is out of town visiting sick relatives." Amara rolled her eye for the second time that hour. Jeez. So obnoxious and cocky and arghhh jerk. Just cause he's awesome at playing bass guitar think he's all king shit. Ohh look at me I'm Pete 'motherfucking' Wentz. Ass.

I just smirked at her and returned my attention to the guys. They finished their set. Then, in a solemn tone I said, "I'm very sorry boys but ... I'm just going to have to sign you"


Original POV

Thank you" Ryan whispered. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yelled spencer whike Jon ran around like a a headless chook screaming "YAY YAY YAY YAY". Brendon wrapped himself around Pete saying, "OH MY MOTHERFUCKIN GOD! FUCK YOU WENTZ DON'T DO THAT!!"

"What don't sign you?" Pete joked.

"No you ass, I mean don't tease us like that." Brendon said through a chesire cat grin.

"I haven't even started the teasing yet" Pete said in a flirty voice.

"Ha, yea cause no one comes as easy as you, Wentz" I spoke up.

Everyone turned around. "Is that so," Pete raised an eyebrow at me. Hmmm, girl's feisty. This one may be a challenge. I like that. He thought. "You're funny kid."

Pete turned back to the guys. "Okay before I get the paper work and all that jazz, I'll sign you on one condition...We celebrate tonight!"

"Define celebrate." Ryan said cautiously.

"I'm throwing a party at my place. It was just a random get together but now it can be your coming out party." He grinned naughtily.

"Is that all? That's it? man we could do that in our sleep" Brendon spoke.

"And Amara has to come too."

Everyone turned to me for my answer. Ah shit.





*
A.N: o0o mini cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed it. Also, there's a reason for the pete slagging. You'll find out soon.

So do you like stuff?

Yes. I like good reviews. ;)

much love

PS: I'm using Jon as an original Panic member because I didn't want to have the whole Brent-gets-'kicked'-out-and-replaced-by-Jon subplot. I'd rather focus on the good stuff. LOL.
Sign up to rate and review this story