Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Caricature of Intimacy

by Gangsta_Girl 7 reviews

(Brendon/Ryan) The morning after. (Fluffy, short, and sweet.) [Stand Alone]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 501 words - Complete

2Funny
A/N: This came out of complete boredom. That and the image of Ryan Ross in only his boxers didn't help matters. Haha.


Brendon clomped down the stairs. With a large yawn he jumped down the final step. He sleepily ambled to the kitchen and plucked himself down into a random chair next to the dinette table.

Ryan, meanwhile, had managed to come out of the room in the brightest mood. Sometimes Brendon wondered how Ryan could possibly be in such great spirits each and every morning. But then all he had to do was think about last night's events and an egotistical smirk would reveal itself on his lips.

Ryan flung open the fridge. Bending over, he searched for the white plastic jug of orange juice.

Brendon leaned over in his chair to get a better view of the scantily clad Ryan Ross. Ryan had on a thin pair of blue paisley boxers and Hanes socks. That's it. His attire was almost identical to Brendon's. Except that Brendon was prone to walking around the house bare foot.

Ryan shook the container and twisted off the top. Taking a peek simultaneously with sniffing the contents, he made a face and placed the cap back on. "Oh God. This shit reeks. Smell it."

Brendon put his hands up in protest. "No. I'm not smelling it."

"Just do it. It's gross." He insists, shoving the container in his face.

"I know." Brendon said, shooing him away. "Why am I going to smell something that's expired, Ryan?"

"So you knew it was expired and you put it back in the fridge anyway?" Ryan asked menacingly as he chunked the jug into the trash.

"Um... No?"

"Brendon!" Ryan put a hand on his hip. "You know how much that gets on my nerves!"

If Brendon didn't know Ryan was gay, this so would have been the winning straw that broke the camel's back. His entire pose screamed it and Brendon couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Ryan crinkled his nose in anger.

"Nothing. It's just...you're sexy when you're mad."

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"It's true." Brendon got up from his chair and meandered over to Ryan. "It's just the cutest thang when you get to fussin'..." He continued. "Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose when you make your angry face that makes me wanna just take off all your clothes and sex you all over the place?" He sang, grinding softly against the skinnier boy.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Brendon's torso and kissed him passionately before pulling away and smirking. "You know, I'm still mad at you, right?"

"Yeah, I know." Brendon replied meshing his lips to Ryan's neck. "But that's okay though...because make-up sex is always fun."

Ryan laughed. "You love any kind of sex, Bren."

"True. But only when it's with you," Brendon smiled.

Ryan smiled back, unable to resist Brendon's charm. "I love you, Brendon."

"I love you too, Ry. I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story