Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing [Patrick Stump]

suicide rain...

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 4 reviews

the last...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 424 words

0Unrated
Dear reader (who is wasting their precious time by reading this shit you all call writing.),
Thank you for sticking by this story (no matter how terrible it is) and if you are lazy and skipped all the other parts I suggest you go back and read the rest of this nonsense because if you don't this is going to make no cense to you. I want to thank -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- because they actually REVIEWED! Unlike all those other people out there who read my story and decided not to review (don't make excuses!). Anyway like I said before this is the last chapter. I am very tired of this story and would like it to be over with and have an actual ending and not leave people hanging. Please, PLEASE, review or I will send Yohan's evil flesh eating monkeys. Please read my other stuff which is a little more pleasant than this garbage. This is really short but bare with me people I have a headache and I am very tired. Thank you for reading my shit.

Love,
MV

Chapter !)

Patrick and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around four in the morning to the same silence as I had fallen asleep in. Patrick laid motionless next to me. I watched him sleep. His chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm to a song that made me want to cry. I choked back my tears and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. Around an hour later rain began to fall leaving the windows streaked with the clouds tears. Another sad day for Chicago. Just then I thought of Pete. I wondered if he was awake. Probably. Loosing someone special would probably keep you up many nights.

*Later that day*

Me and Patrick were just hanging around the house. Not really feeling like doing much. Then the phone rang. I picked it up only to receive the worst phone call I have ever gotten.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ashly? Oh thank god it's you!" I heard from the other end. "It's Melody Petes mom." Her voice was shaking.

"Hey Mrs. Wentz. What's up?" I asked anticipating her answer.

"It's Pete...He committed suicide." She said and the line went dead. Good thing to because I had already dropped in on the floor.

"Ash, what's wrong? Are you okay? You're so pale." Patrick asked reaching his hand out to touch my face.

"Pete....Pete he....he's dead." I said before passing out.

Now leave...and review! remember the monkeys...
Sign up to rate and review this story