Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I'll stick by you forever

I'll stick by you forever

by ADJLfan101 0 reviews

Sasuke was killed 13-years-ago, now his son, Sato is out to get his father's killer...and Itachi, for the whole killing almost all the clan thing. But, Naruto's Daughter, Yuri, forces him to let he...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Itachi, Naruto, Orochimaru, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 365 words

-1MarySue
Ok, this means meaning is at the bottom. *
-------------------------------------------------
"Sato-kan-guu*, where are you going?" asked Yuri walking up to the black haired boy.

"What are you doing out to late, Yuri-kan-guu?" asked Sato

"Answer my question first!" ordered Yuri

"I'm leaving Konoha to avenge my father." answered Sato. "And, I'm not coming back till both Orochimaru and Itachi are dead."

"B...but, Sato-kan-guu...what about Sakura-oba-san? Kyo, Yuka, Abura, Kumori, Kits-nee-san, Kimi-shisuta-san*? ...me?" asked Yuri, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yuri-kan-guu, I...I have to do this." declared Sato

"But, you maybe the smartest ninja of our generation, but you can take a sinnin (sp?) and Itachi! Not by yourself! Please, if your really dead set on this, then lemme come with you! I...I'll scream if you say no!!!"

"Yuri-kan-guu, I call you that because, that is what you are, my best friend. I...I could never live with myself if you got hurt." muttered Sato

"Well then, I'll be careful or you're not coming! Please, Sato-kan-guu!" begged the blond. 'I can't let him go alone!! Sakura-oba-san will kill me if I do! Plus...I...I really can't bring myself to let him leave...' She thought 'Plus, if I at least help kill Orochimaru, I'll have a better chance of making Hokage' . Yuri lunched her self into his arms. "I'm not letting go till you say I can come or you're staying!!"

"O! You're gonna be the death of me, woman!!" exclaimed Sato. "Go pack, meet me at the Konoha gates in 15."

"Deal." Yuri ran off to the Uzumaki household. She packed her 3 different outfits (An off blue-ish/Green-ish shorts w/ reddish baggy t-shirt, an orange t-shirt and jeans, and lastly, an more formal looking jean skirt and nice looking orange shirt.), some ninja scrolls, her weapons, her wallet (With 200 yen*)and some "female stuff". Lastly, Yuri snuck into her parents' room and put a note on the night stand. "Bye, daddy, mama." Then, Yuri ran off to gates.

"Where are we goin' first, Sato-kan-guu?" She asked

"Don't really know, basically somewhere we could find Orochimaru or Itachi." answered the Uchiha.
--------------------------------------------------
Kan-guu-Best friend
Oba-san-Aunt
Nee-san-brother
Shisuta-san-sister
Yen-Japanese money I don't know how it works though)
Sign up to rate and review this story