Categories > Games > Dead Or Alive > Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi

Prologue - Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi (Grieving Spider Sword)

by Scrooge 0 reviews

Chapter 3 Posted...Ryu is called on a mission to save a doomed village from tyranny from Ryu's rival clan, Black Spider Clan whom are searching for the evil Dokugumo Ureeru Tsurugi. [Ryu & Ayane]

Category: Dead Or Alive - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-10-05 - Updated: 2005-10-05 - 801 words

0Unrated
Prologue
Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi (Grieving Spider Sword)


Weaker than the Dark Dragon Blade, the Japanese Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi is still one of the strongest mythical blades of our generation. A crafty designed Japanese blade cursed by a Chinese monk to slay its own Japanese warriors during an undocumented war between the two countries. Before the Black Spider Clan existed, the Dokugumo-Ureeru assisted Chinese warriors in many battles with its fierce sharpness and unseen magic against the Japanese. One important fact, the sword was greatly feared based on the rumor that the blade's power is based on the number of souls it holds after each killing.

Upon the old-age death of the Chinese monk who first cursed the blade, he revealed to his followers of the deep secret he embedded in the blade to never be released.

If the blade is to ever slay a virgin child and a man of rage in a bonding and ritual form, the blade would undergo a deceiving form, becoming even more powerful and deadly, and its magic would be visually seen. The sick and twisting spell of the Chinese monk would leave the soul of the virgin girl at the mercy with the soul of the man of rage, as he would continually rape the small child releasing an increased and elevated anger, with the help of the blade, onto the world. To be more twisted in nature, even if the man of rage were to kill the virgin child, her soul would be reborn within the sword, so the power can remain fierce and brand new as if the child never faced death. Their lives would repeat that way over and over as long as the blade was held and used.

Years after the passing of the Chinese monk, the Black Spider Clan was formed. It was formed as an evil clan and advertised themselves as an evil clan. After years of terrorizing, the Clan learned of the Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi and its dark secret that held it. After finding the blade and nearly destroying an entire monastery, they immediately performed the bonding ritual that released the dark powers of the blade and slain a young princess of no older than 8 years of age and a mentally challenged arsonist enclosing their souls into the blade for all of eternity.

After the ritual, it was learned that not any ordinary man could be named owner of the Tsurugi. Whoever was to even hold the blade could hear the cries & pleas of the little girl and angered rage the "challenged" psychotic. Whoever were to hold the blade, would feel the great amounts of pain, rage, power, lust, disgust, happy, distraught, and much more all at the very same time. The average would go into their own mental instability by just merely holding the blade, let alone using it.

The Spider Clan used this to form their leadership. The clan member emotionally strong enough to hold the blade would be immediately be dubbed leader. Though this was never easy for the clan. The very few brave enough to attempt such a feat would almost immediately fall to their knees insane from the blade's power. To the victor, immortality is blessed.

With their newfound power, the Spider Clan ruled with an Iron fist, controlling part of Japan from the underground. They rarely made their presence known, but they ruled their territory secretly. Using the Japanese government to do their every bidding and using the blade as punishment to those that defied them.

For decades, they made a strong impact with the Dokugumo-Ureeru alone. Until one day, the blade was stolen and hidden from the Clan. To this day the thief is unknown by name, but it was rumored that the thief served his punishment tragically.

Decades later, the Black Spider Clan attempted to replace the Dokugumo-Ureeru with an even more powerful blade. The clan was ordered to hunt down and bring back the Dark Dragon Blade residing on Vigoor Empire. Their leader even gave them a false reason for grinding the sword into tea leaves. With the Dark Dragon Blade's power, the Spider Clan could easily re-establish themselves as a fearful force, and relinquish their power over their rulings. When their attempt was unsuccessful, thanks to the heroic efforts of Ryu Hayabusa, the sword was destroyed.

Due to their recent failures, corruption has begun within the Black Spider Clan. The leader of the Black Spider Clan, and the last person to touch the Dokugumo-Ureeru, has become so old and fragile, he is no longer able to give instructions and he is no longer a forceful threat to his followers. A new leader is needed for the clan, and if one isn't found soon, the Black Spider Clan will crumble. The Black Spider Clan is in desperate need of the Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi.

Sign up to rate and review this story