Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

A Joey Jordison love story pt.5

by Joey_Maggot_666 2 reviews

When kate and joey go out for the first time, what will happen?

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 349 words - Complete

0Illiterate
The next morning you wake up and look at the clock to see that its 8:35. Your still in joeys arms. you slide his arm off you and climb out of bed. You moving the bed wakes him up. He looks at you and smiles."sorry I didnt mean to wake you" you say,"no its fine" he says then throws the sheet off himself."well ive gotta go, ive got band practice with the guys, so ill still pick you up tonight?" "yes, ill see you then"you say then give him a hug goodbye. He walks out the bedroom door and a few minutes later anna comes in."what the hell happened last night?"she says raising an eyebrow."what!no I didnt, I found him outside my window and he just spent the night.","sure", and she adds a wink then walks out. you get dressed and put on a black corset and a pair of black capris. You add new rocks, black eyeliner and black eyeshadow. The rest of the day is filled with talking to anna and your mom, watching tv and other random shit. you go to have a glass of water when you hear the door bell ring. you look at the clock to see that its 5:30. you fix your hair then open the door to see joey standing there in a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt and a jacket."you ready?"he asks, you nod and then you walk out the door closing it behind you. you walk up to the car and joey being the sweetie he is, opens the car door for you. You get in and soon later so does he."you look nice" he says,"thank-you" you say and you feel your face turning a slight shade of pink. Not to long after that you and joey pull up to a old gothic looking house."It's beautiful"you say,"yeah corey has good taste... when it comes to shit like this" he replies then opens the door for you. You gasp as yo walk into see.......
Sign up to rate and review this story