Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

March 21st, 2007

by prettypoizon 0 reviews

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 325 words - Complete

0Unrated
Spring Break.
Eh, yay.

I'm visiting my stepmum and my dad in a small town that I shall call Nowhere. Home to, like, 500 people. No internet access other than from the library. Pretty sad.

I'm supposed to be taking a break to write.
Instead I wrote an entire story over the course of 2 days. Go figure.

I'll post it when I get home on Tuesday. Or Monday...something like that.

I went into the city, I found a copy of 'My heart will always be b-side my tongue'. Can you believe I didn't have it? There's one record store in my town and it sucks. I had the songs off of it but I'd never seen the DVD.

I had this weird dream last night.
Fall Out Boy was playing in the gym of my old elementary school, and Pete and Patrick were sick. Tara and I had to fill in for them. Weird, huh? So we get onstage and I'm neverous as hell because I can't sing. I have to be a female Patrick Stump, and I. CAN'T. SING. But then 'Saturday' starts, and out comes this beautiful voice, and I'm like, 'Hey, I can sing!' We play a whole bunch of older songs, and I'm fucking amazing. But then Tara announces to the crowd we're gonna play Thriller, and uh-oh. See, in real life, I don't have all the IOH lyrics memorized yet. So suddenly, I am sweating an shaking, and I can STILL feel the stage lights beating down on my neck, it was that real. And I sing this horrible, inaccurate version of Thriller. Then Patrick comes onstage, tells me I let him down and I should be ashamed of myself. I start crying and run offstage.

Isn't that weird? xD It was cool being able to sing for once. I was ah-mazing, trust me. But the dream was so intense that I can still feel the stage lights.

XO-
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story