Categories > Original > Fantasy > Why can't I forget Him? ¢¾A vampire romance¢¾

Why can't I forget Him? ¢¾A vampire romance¢¾

by InLoveWithShane2007 0 reviews

Fern returns to her own home, but doesn't want to. She may never see Vladimire or Xavior again...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 373 words

0Unrated
I wake up, I'm in my old bed. I remember Xavier and V but an un-named face haunts my mind, the ice-blue eyes burned in my thoughts.
I turn my head looking at the clock.
3:15a.m.

A black rose sits at on the edge of my bed, with a small note attached to it.



I take it, reading aloud, "'Dearest Fern,
I'll think of you night and day, praying for your return.
-Xavier'."
He-...he... Tears flood my eyes, burning as their released. My mother and father fight outside and I realize my life's returned to normal. I set the roses down and peak out the door just as my mother is slapped. Why couldn't I stay with you? I turn back around and reach for the roses, but they're gone. I reach over and over, but only grasp air.
"No..."
I close my eyes, and lay down, crying myself to sleep.
??

Days pass and the memories fade. I've been going to school and it seems I'd never left. Elizabeth end up going to the hospital so I'm on my own.
As I walk into fisrt period I notice someone new. His silver hair shines and a small image enters my mind. I shake it off and go to my seat. He turns around at looks at me, placing his hand out.
"Hi, I'm Shane."
As I look into his eyes a familiar feeling runs through me, and I remember something.


He's silent, but in his eyes I see he's worried...

"No need to worry about me. I can hold myself."
He still doesn't speak, but the worry leaves. I turn my head staring at the wall.

"You're like them aren't you? A vampire...a killer," I look at him, but he still wont utter a sound. His eyes have a soft expression.

"Why'd you come in here if your just going to stare at me?!"


"You okay?"

I snapp out of my daze, "Oh ya. Sorry. I'm Fern," I smile, shaking his hand.

I notice he's wearing a slipknot hoodie along with some blac chain pants.

"So have we-"

He's cutt off by the teacher beginning class, and mouths out, "We'll talk during lunch". I nodd. Why is he so familiar?
Sign up to rate and review this story