Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't break. Don't close your eyes.

Chapter one: Wait until it fades to black

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

New fic :) Cheating boyfriend to Pete Wentz

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 510 words

0Unrated
A/N: new story.
Good bad?
Reviews please :)




"You're breaking up with me?" I stuttered I could barley speak.
How could he after everything?
He is doing this
"Yes" he looked at his feet. That bastard couldn't even look me in the eye

"Why?" I was more angry than hurt.

"I met some one else she's called Paige and she is amazing and her brother is in Fall out boy and..."

"Why are telling me this?" I was screaming now

"You asked"

"SO YOU TELL ME SHE IS AMAZING AND YOU KNOW I LOVE FALL OUT BOY. YOU WERE DOING THAT TO BE MEAN!"
My mascara was running down my face now.
My screaming caused his new "love" to come running over.

"Is everything okay babe?"

"Yes it's all fine.
"NO IT'S NOT FINE YOU'RE PAIGE RIGHT?" she nodded. "WELL YOU ARE SLUT I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"

"It's not like that!"

"OH IT'S NOT IS IT? THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE?"

Now I could see fall out boy standing there watching me watching my life crashing down.

"We fell in love we didn't mean to hurt any one"

"Well you did" was all I could say.

I ran to the car park, sat on the curb, and cried.

"Umm hey look I know what my sister did was mean but I really don't think she meant to hurt you."

I looked up and there was Pete Wentz.

"Well...I guess...but...Yanno...Sorry not to good at speaking in the presence of rock stars"

He laughed and sat down next to me


"Haha, so I see you like fall out boy," he pointed at my top.

Omg how embarrassing I was sitting on a curb talking to Pete wentz in my fall out boy top. I think I may die.

"Erm yep" I still hadn't mastered the concept of sentences yet.

"You seem a nice girl. Let's say we wash your face down and you spend the rest of the night with me and the guys?" he was looking right in my eyes and my heart was in my mouth.

"Wow yes I'd love too"

He got up and held out his hand to pull me up. We walked in silence but it felt nice.

"The bathrooms over there" he pointed down the corridor.

I smiled and went.

After about five minutes I came out with my black hair down and over my face and I had re done my make up. Put on a fresh coat of mascara and eyeliner.

I stood there for a bit coz the only person I knew him being Pete was busy talking to a girl with boobs the size beach balls.

"Hey, your Lizzi right?" I turned around and there stood Patrick Joe and Andy.

"Erm yes" I was whispering now I couldn't even bring myself to speak

"Haha don't look so nervous," Andy, laughed.

I could fell my body falling backwards was I dying?
In front of fall out boy. Oh, god I hope not.
Sign up to rate and review this story