Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > A Pocket Full of Ultra-Violance

A Pocket Full of Ultra-Violance

by AnarchicQ 0 reviews

After an accounter with the sailorsenshi, SailorAnubis wakes up...and she does not understand.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Chibi-Usa, Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2005-10-05 - Updated: 2005-10-06 - 1182 words

-1TrainWreck
SailorAnubis - A Pocket Full of Ultra-Violance Chap 1 DISCLAIMER: This particular chapter is pretty PG rated. However, this series is going to be rather disturbing in future installments. I'd like to thank Cao over at http://www.bymoonlight.crystalmillenium.com/ for beta-ing this sucker. Oh yes, one more thing: I don't own Sailormoon or any variant. I don't want to. Naoko Takeuchi does. Good for her. I personally dislike what she's currently done with it. SailorAnubis however, is mine. Please don't use her without first contacting me. If you ask politely, I probably will say yes. Anyways- Enjoy the fic. Questions and comments can be sent here: http://home.sailormoon.com/sailoranubis A Pocket Full of Ultra-violence
Chapter 1 - Wake-y, Wake-y. Eggs & Bake-y
She perched on the roof, the icy air that skimed against the skyscrapers pulled against the satin of a cold grey bow, the ribbons being tugged towards the stars. Lines and creases surrounded large, mismatched eyes, and rested in an expression of rage.
The nerve! Forbidding me from fighting? Just 'cuz-...!
Well, she knew they could not and would not stop her. The senshi were her right! It was her reason for being! So what if it was dangerous?! She had always returned before!
The sound of crushing leather whispered against the air as she gripped the roof tighter in hurt.
By now, the sounds of battle from within the building had fallen silent; and the Sailorsenshi, Japan's heroines, flooded out of the door in a stumbling mess, blood trailing them like cookie crumbs. SailorJupiter had the fair-haired SailorVenus slung over her shoulder. A wet, crimson leak was staining the back of Jupiter's torn, white uniform. Venus, unmoving, was drooling a sticky string of bloodied saliva. Above the dull roar of the wind, the watcher, SailorAnubis, heard everything.
"Venus? Venus?" EternalSailorMoon cried out at the base of the steps while SailorMars held her shoulder. Jupiter's knees shook, and the strong senshi collapsed under the weight of her prone comrade. Mercury
pulled Venus onto her back, assessing the girl's state.
"She won't make it to a hospital."
"Ideas?" gasped out the weak Jupiter.
"Minako..." Cooed a tearful SailorMoon.
"Sailor Teleport." Suggested Mercury, rising to her feet. "Everyone, form a
circle around SailorVenus and join hands.
SailorAnubis tilted her head, absently brushing away a slither of purple hair. An eye found itself squinting sinisterly, while the other shone with mirth; she half smiled. SailorVenus. The senshi of love and beauty...
What a prize!
Her tiny, slender fingers twitched as SailorAnubis felt heat coil around the flesh of her digits. Her hand gripped the solid handle of her foil as it materialized into it.
"I'll show them at home. Just 'cuz I haven't been workin' cuz I made a baby isn't enough to keep me from the senshi."
A giggle passed her lips as her foil-free hand spasemed and began to radiate a violet glow.
Below, the senshi had slipped their fingers together and formed death grips with one another. All eyes were closed and all lips were silent. Each began to give off a shine of their respective colour. In the
center, Venus too, glittered a light sunshine orange.
SailorAnubis free-fell from the roof, shooting down to the ground as countless storeys whipped past her. She inhaled, screaming out the words of her attack.
"EUPHORIA!"
A basketball-sized globe of intangible light made her hand burn with power and energy. That hand joined its twin on the handle of the black foil, charging the thin, wiry weapon with insane tidings.
SailorAnubis felt nothing to do with landing, nor heard the shocked sounds of the senshi; all she felt was the blade of her weapon shatter the charm in the center of Venus's breast, and sink into her flesh.
And all she saw was an overwhelming surge of light as the energies of the powers collided.
_______________________
Her head hurt. It felt as if her head was splitting open, as if pockets of grey-matter were void and empty and just not /there/. Yet, SailorAnubis willed her dule-hued eyes open.
Outside the safe confines of her eyelids was blinding light, a prismatic heaven, pure with good-will. Oh, so that explained the pain. Immediately, her eyes squinched tightly shut. There was a sweet, high-pitched sound, buzzing just beyond her comprehension, and echoing in the shell of her ear. It seemed energized, almost pleased. As a groan escaped her lips, SailorAnubis' chest felt like it had been kicked by that stupid horsey Chibimoon had for a pet.
"She's awakeining!" chirped the sound, now becoming clearer and less tunnelled. Curiosity grabbed Anubis, and against better judgement, she forced her eyes open, slowly this time.
The blinding lights slowly receded around a silhouette which took shape and became coloured.
The bright blue eyes of NeoQueen Selenity cheerfully greeted Anubis with a merry sparkle.
"Ana...! Oh...we're so relieved! We thought...Your...thought-...Oh! But you're alright now! We're so glad!"
All Anubis could manage was "Nnnuuh...?", as she looked into those saccharine, sapphire-hued eyes.
NeoQueenSelenity, EternalSailorMoon. She was so close, and the sweet, naive, no, ignorant gaze of those eyes made SailorAnubis wish to gouge them out with her bare hands! To feel the wet juices squirt from the
socket beyond the crushed eye, and splash onto her leather fuku with a squeak of agony. Oh, how she'd love that!
Not only was satisfaction and release available through the procuring of the Queen's eye, but the Essence there-in would be such a prize! It would show those she worked for how much she was worth!
Oh, what a trophy!
SailorAnubis' skinny little fingers twitched with glee, despite her body's exhaustion. Shakily, her svelt arm began to rise, lifting up towards the Queen of Crystal Tokyo. For a reason Anubis could not decipher, the Queen took this to mean a gesture of good faith, camraderie and took up SailorAnubis' naked hand in her own two slender ones. She smiled like an angel would smile.
"Why...?" was all Anubis could murmur. Of course, many questions traz-a-ma-bopped through her crazy, twisted mind. 'Where is my family?','Why am I in the Palace?', 'Why are you looking at me so kindly?', 'Why are you touching me?'. All of them wanted priority, buzzing against her skull. But all Anubis could manage was 'Why?'
"Rest now, Ana. There will be plenty of time to fill in the missing pieces when you're coherent."
Coherent?! That word made SailorAnubis' stomach lurch. She was never coherent! She scarcely knew the meaning of the word!
Numbly, the bed-ridden senshi felt the palms slip from her own hand, which clapped onto a luxuriously soft comforter, as the Queen rose, apologetically.
"I'm sorry Ana, dear. I must check on Venus; she too, is wounded. You do understand."
With a prim, courtly bow full of majestic grace, the Queen of Crystal Tokyo left the room, and with her absence, the room seemed to turn darker.
And in her absence, Sailor Anubis hummed a verse to herself while plotting many merry tortures to the inhabitants of this monarch.

Oct 5th 12:24pm '05
Back to the Stories
Sign up to rate and review this story