Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A Change in Mind

by Zoey_was_here 0 reviews

Sasuke is alone in the forest. No one else is with him. He wishes that he could forget some things he did in the past...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 368 words

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto or any of its characters and stuff. I never will. Never.

Note: This takes place after Sasuke kills his brother and restores the Uchiha clan to its former glory.

**

What can I do now? Sasuke thought.

It has been at least six months since Sasuke had completed his goals in life. Now because they were finished, he didn't know what to do now. He had already finished his fight with Gaara too. He won it, but out of pure luck. Now it seemed like he had nothing to do now, but roam around the forest outside the village for the rest of his life.

Maybe I can find Naruto and we can talk. But I haven't seen him in a while, Sasuke thought.

And yeah, Sasuke was lonely too. He had no one to talk to, excpet himself. When everyone had asked him if he would like to hang around with them, he rejected the offer. And now he was thinking of going back and to ask them. But that wouldn't be right.

What is Kakashi doing? What is Sakura doing? Damn, I had a chance to be with her, Sasuke thought.

Yeah, it seems like Sasuke lost everything because he was so sucked up into finishing his goals. He had known that Sakura had liked him. He could have been with her. But no, he lost that. He had made her wait all that time, but he still ignored her. So now she is with Naruto, and she is quite happy.

(Yes, I know. Some of you want Naruto to be with Hinata, and Sakura to be with Sasuke)

Sasuke kicked some dirt with his sandal and looked around in the forest.

Hmm, and it seems like my birthday is coming up in a few days, Sasuke thought.

It's in the middle of July. Sasuke's birthday is on the 23rd. So then it's the 20th today. Because he is all alone now, he has no one to party with. He has no one to talk to, no one to even hang out with. He is alone, and it will be that way forever... or will that change in a few days?

Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story