Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Disenchanted

by YourFallOutGirl 2 reviews

You're just a sad song with nothing to say About a life long wait for a hospital stay And if you think that I'm wrong, This never meant nothing to ya, at all Jared Leto/Pete Wentz

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 328 words - Complete

1Funny
Disenchanted

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya,
at all

A magical feeling seemed to have come up from around him. He welcomed it, but he still felt a void. A hole that needed to be filled. And all the time it hurt to know that he didn't have every part of himself. He needed it. As he walked along the path it started to rain. He shrugged; he liked it. It was like the droplets of water washed away all his problems. He smiled that big goofy grin and let himself get drenched. He loved it. Jumping into puddles made him feel like he was 4 again. And maybe, just maybe, it was what he needed to make his heart pure once more.

The rain had stopped. The small bassist watched from afar as the love of his life play in the open field. He smiled, it was like he didn't care if he got sick or not. But as his love slipped and fell on his butt, he ran through the mud to be next to him. "Are you okay my love?" The singer looked up and nodded. He got up and brushed the mud off his slacks. He smiled at his little bassist and took his hands in his. "Do you know how much I love you?" "No," remarked the younger man. The singer pointed to the dark, star-filled sky. "See those stars?" When the other nodded he continued, "Well I love as much as all those stars in the sky." "Wow that's a lot." The singer met the bassists eyes, and took him in the most passionate kiss he's ever given anyone in his life. When they pulled away he whispered, "I love you Peter." "I love you too Jared."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Comments are appricieated! ^_^
The song Disenchanted belongs to My Chemical Romance.
Sign up to rate and review this story